Wedding Dress for Cuckold

I'd like to hear it
My wife a couple years ago decided that I needed to marry off my ass to a Huge cock. She had this fantasy of seeing me in this wedding dress and having someone officiate a wedding. We actually had some friends over and they were all totally into all this. They saw me come out of the house in this wedding dress and my wife had her best friend hold this Huge Dong she had bought for me. She didn’t let me see this before this all took place. Just told me to be ready!! She had another friend officiate the wedding and had me marry off to this Huge Dong. Was hotter than hell!! This all took time to do and was in no rush to get it all done. Everyone was cheering me on and I had to deep throat this cock in front of everyone one when the officiator said we were married and had to kiss. Closest thing to a kiss was deep throating this. We celebrated for a while then my wife told me to go consummate the marriage. Yes while everyone was there. We had around twelve people at the house. I went to the bedroom and tooky my time and fucked this dong for easily an hour and then came out with a smile on my face. Everyone was really having a good time and they were actually having their own fun while I was. Was a memory I will never forget! I fuck this dong often and my wife tells me all the time this was one of the hottest things we’ve ever done.

My wife a couple years ago decided that I needed to marry off my ass to a Huge cock. She had this fantasy of seeing me in this wedding dress and having someone officiate a wedding. We actually had some friends over and they were all totally into all this. They saw me come out of the house in this wedding dress and my wife had her best friend hold this Huge Dong she had bought for me. She didn’t let me see this before this all took place. Just told me to be ready!! She had another friend officiate the wedding and had me marry off to this Huge Dong. Was hotter than hell!! This all took time to do and was in no rush to get it all done. Everyone was cheering me on and I had to deep throat this cock in front of everyone one when the officiator said we were married and had to kiss. Closest thing to a kiss was deep throating this. We celebrated for a while then my wife told me to go consummate the marriage. Yes while everyone was there. We had around twelve people at the house. I went to the bedroom and tooky my time and fucked this dong for easily an hour and then came out with a smile on my face. Everyone was really having a good time and they were actually having their own fun while I was. Was a memory I will never forget! I fuck this dong often and my wife tells me all the time this was one of the hottest things we’ve ever done.
Love the sound of this, so many areas of kink being touched at once. You and your Bride (or should that be Husband?) the Huge Dong, your wife having the original idea and setting it up, the wedding dress, friends to witness, an officiator, public deep throating the Huge Dong and then the consummation. Your wife sounds wonderful.
Any photos of the events of the day?

Love the sound of this, so many areas of kink being touched at once. You and your Bride (or should that be Husband?) the Huge Dong, your wife having the original idea and setting it up, the wedding dress, friends to witness, an officiator, public deep throating the Huge Dong and then the consummation. Your wife sounds wonderful.
Any photos of the events of the day?
That’s one thing my wife didn’t do. And now we are both regretting it!!

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo
That’s one thing my wife didn’t do. And now we are both regretting it!!
Any chance that one of the other attendees might have photos or video taken on the quiet? They might not have mentioned it before in case you got annoyed about breach of privacy. Could be worth asking....

That's so hot. Only thing better would have been having to consumate the wedding in front of all the guests

Reactions: Mr. Incubus