Wedding night pictures with sexy lingerie

Not exactly sex but if it helps these were taken by the best man just after the ceremony meal and before the evening disco. We used the excuse of her getting changed so he would take her home and she would seduce him by getting him to take the photos of herin her wedding underwear, and it worked. He got to fuck her before I did on our wedding day. When we parted she burned most of them, these were all I could save

Attachments

• Picture 065 (1).jpg
    Picture 065 (1).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture 061.jpg
    Picture 061.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 69
Not exactly sex but if it helps these were taken by the best man just after the ceremony meal and before the evening disco. We used the excuse of her getting changed so he would take her home and she would seduce him by getting him to take the photos of herin her wedding underwear, and it worked. He got to fuck her before I did on our wedding day. When we parted she burned most of them, these were all I could save
This is awesome 🔥🔥🔥

Very sexy

Reactions: Desejo de corno