Weekend with Her Lover

davelb76

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Tampa, FL
Well … Stacey’s lover finally left after a long holiday weekend of wining and dining, swimming, and fucking in our home. Not much to share since their weekend was pretty much routine - but need to get this off my chest.

I tried to stay away as their cuddling, kissing and touching in my presence was wearing thin after a couple of days. We watched tv together one night - they weren’t bashful about playing with one another. I joked once that "hey, I'm here". But as always, it was hot and I was turned on as I watched them being intimate.

I am totally dumbfounded by her sexual appetite. She turned 61 six months ago. It’s as if she’s 15 years old and it’s a new thing. Stacey is loud when she’s enjoying sex, and though we live in a large home I could easily hear them having sex each night (and day). He’s quite the specimen too … in his early 50s (ten years her junior) and still able to fuck every day - multiple times.

We went out together one night to a local night spot. Ended up at a topless bar. Stacey wore the sexiest dress - knee length thin cotton, see through bra, and no panties. Left nothing to the imagination - which surprised me since she’s usually a bit more modest in public than that. He talked her into it. They drug me along to enjoy - which I thoroughly did. She got a couple of lap dances - it was a huge turn on!

I drove us home - with Stacey and her lover in the backseat making out like teenagers. Anyway - her infatuation with him grows steadily. I can see it is more than sexual. She’s clearly in love with him. Won’t change our relationship - hell we've been doing this off and on for 40 years; but it’s a bit of a sea change.

Reactions: Ppippip
You don’t have to suffer talk to your lady it seems you have no boundries
We’re talking. Effective Communications has got us through 40 years living the lifestyle. I think it’s more about Stacey’s insatiable sexual appetite and less about her wanting to change our relationship. I may being too sensitive and reading too much into it. She hasn’t humiliated me in any way. And it does still turn me on.

Reactions: nutinbutfun
I can spend a weekend cuddling, kissing, playing with my friend and my husband will be around. Far from intending humiliation he enjoys watching me enjoy myself and knows that at some point in time he we’ll be rewarded with a well used, filled pussy280911