Welcome to Pakistani Members

Aesthetics

Couple
Hi It's Dr Salman from Islamabad, trying to string in all real cuckolds, fun seekers and people interested in kinky fun like swapping and group. Respect and privacy is must thing. Share Ur details so like minded people can settle aside. Please introduce urself on following format for ease of understanding. I start with my self.
Dr Salman and Zoya
Ages M 36/F 28
Relationship Husband/Wife
Islamabad & LHR (Can travel)
Can host
Looking for Swapping, 3somes n cuckold hubbies.
Cheers

Hi It's Dr Salman from Islamabad, trying to string in all real cuckolds, fun seekers and people interested in kinky fun like swapping and group. Respect and privacy is must thing. Share Ur details so like minded people can settle aside. Please introduce urself on following format for ease of understanding. I start with my self.
Dr Salman and Zoya
Ages M 36/F 28
Can host
Cheers
Welcome to the club!

Dr Salman and Zoya
Ages M 36/F 28
Can host
Cheers
Im from Islamabad im a bull r u interested for a relationship this is my content 03345196598

Reactions: gregnginger
Dr Salman and Zoya
Ages M 36/F 28
Can host
Cheers
Abdulmanan
Age 24
Single
Karachi (can travel)
Looking for cuckold couples for threesome FWB

Welcome to the club!
Hello,
I am Saad
age 27
Karachi
Experienced.
for Cuckold, Threesome or any adventure I am down with you.,
Dr Salman and Zoya
Ages M 36/F 28
Can host
Cheers