Well… it worked..

Glock19Fan

Male
Gold
IMG_3613.png

A few weeks ago my girl sent this out to an old fling of hers. It took them a bit to get the timing right as he lives five hours away now. However, as a bonus she was able to swing by and spend the night with an ex of hers on the way to the old flings. Long story short, she was fucked six times in a little over 24 hours by two different guys.

When I got the texts this morning I was so fucking turned on it was unreal.

View attachment 1523658

A few weeks ago my girl sent this out to an old fling of hers. It took them a bit to get the timing right as he lives five hours away now. However, as a bonus she was able to swing by and spend the night with an ex of hers on the way to the old flings. Long story short, she was fucked six times in a little over 24 hours by two different guys.

Can I see more of her nude?

Reactions: Glock19Fan
View attachment 1523658

Congratulations. I am sure your sex life will be so much more exciting form now on.