West US couple back to explore

Bull&Vixen1001

Couple
Verified
We’re a married couple exploring and enjoying the alternative sexual landscapes available. We are both very erotic people and love sex. I am mixed race, black, tall 6’5. Former college athlete, model, author, biz owner. Yes, I have a solid BBC. My wife is a beautiful person inside and out. You’ve might have seen her at some point on tv. She’s a model, actress and also a teacher.
I am primarily a BBC Bull and enjoy having sex with hotwives and cuckoldresses. (My wife finds it hot) As a couple, my wife has expressed a curiosity about joining me and experiencing a FFM threesome. My wife enjoys showing her body and receiving compliments, so you're welcome to take your best shot when I post her. Privacy and discretion are very important to us.

Last edited:
Husband here. We’re a married couple exploring the alternative sexual landscapes at the moment. We were on here a few months back (max1001), and decided to take a break to figure out what we actually like. I really appreciated all the support given, thanks again if you were one that contributed. We are both very erotic people and love sex. I am mixed race, black, tall 6’6. Former college athlete, model, retired biz owner. Yes, I have a solid BBC (pun intended). My wife is a beautiful person inside and out. You’ve might have seen her at some point on tv. She’s a model, actress and also a teacher. Privacy and discretion is very important to us due to our standing in the public.

What we’re presently exploring, curious about doing:

1 - Threesomes (For Cuckold/Hotwife Couples) - Another man's wife, my wife and me. Husband, is welcome to watch if wanted. My wife and I both have a threesome fantasy, and we’re both confident it would be amazing. I’m certain the sights and sounds would blow you and your wife’s mind too, along with everything else.

2 - Your wife (For Cuckold/Hotwife Couples) - I am up for being a fun and a very discreet, married BBC bull. My wife is open to me being a bull, but she may want to tag along to watch if it’s not a problem. PM if interested.

3 - Hotwifing (For Bulls) She's agreed to do it, but she's still a little reluctant about it. However, I think she’d really enjoy it if the right guy presented himself well. And to be fair, I'm still wrapping my head around it as well, but from others I've spoken with, they tell me it's amazing and the experience would be a very erotic event, for both her and I. So I'm open to exploring, learning and probably going for it, if she's down.

4 - Group (Couples) This one's easy. We’re open to having fun with other like-minded couples, in any format really. Online, phone, stories, in person etc.

I would also say MFM, but she think's it's gay /: Working on that one with her lol...
Hi

Husband here. We’re a married couple exploring the alternative sexual landscapes at the moment. We were on here a few months back (max1001), and decided to take a break to figure out what we actually like. I really appreciated all the support given, thanks again if you were one that contributed. We are both very erotic people and love sex. I am mixed race, black, tall 6’6. Former college athlete, model, retired biz owner. Yes, I have a solid BBC (pun intended). My wife is a beautiful person inside and out. You’ve might have seen her at some point on tv. She’s a model, actress and also a teacher. Privacy and discretion is very important to us due to our standing in the public.

What we’re presently exploring, curious about doing:

1 - Threesomes (For Cuckold/Hotwife Couples) - Another man's wife, my wife and me. Husband, is welcome to watch if wanted. My wife and I both have a threesome fantasy, and we’re both confident it would be amazing. I’m certain the sights and sounds would blow you and your wife’s mind too, along with everything else.

2 - Your wife (For Cuckold/Hotwife Couples) - I am up for being a fun and a very discreet, married BBC bull. My wife is open to me being a bull, but she may want to tag along to watch if it’s not a problem. PM if interested.

3 - Hotwifing (For Bulls) She's agreed to do it, but she's still a little reluctant about it. However, I think she’d really enjoy it if the right guy presented himself well. And to be fair, I'm still wrapping my head around it as well, but from others I've spoken with, they tell me it's amazing and the experience would be a very erotic event, for both her and I. So I'm open to exploring, learning and probably going for it, if she's down.

4 - Group (Couples) This one's easy. We’re open to having fun with other like-minded couples, in any format really. Online, phone, stories, in person etc.

I would also say MFM, but she think's it's gay /: Working on that one with her lol...
She looks absolutely gorgeous. You guy won't have a hard time finding what you both like.

Reactions: Bull&Vixen1001
We’re a married couple exploring and enjoying the alternative sexual landscapes available. We are both very erotic people and love sex. I am mixed race, black, tall 6’5. Former college athlete, model, author, biz owner. Yes, I have a solid BBC (pun intended). My wife is a beautiful person inside and out. You’ve might have seen her at some point on tv. She’s a model, actress and also a teacher.
I am primarily a BBC Bull and enjoy having sex with hotwives and cuckoldresses. (My wife finds it hot) As a couple, my wife has expressed a curiosity about joining me and experiencing a FFM threesome. And last, we are possibly open to trying a little hotwifing on the side. My wife enjoys showing her body and receiving compliments, so you're welcome to take your best shot when I post her. Privacy and discretion are very important to us.
West as in...California? Nevada maybe?