What’s that sound I hear? Her voice sounds different while we’re talking on the phone..

btweets

Male
Gold
Have you ever been talking to your wife/gf on the phone and sensed, or knew, that she was having sex with someone while you were talking to her? What exactly was it that made you think or question whether she could be? Also, have you ever heard anything in the background after you thought you were hanging up, but discovered that she didn’t end the call on her end? The same thing goes for if she’s called and left a voicemail, and again, she forgot to end the call, so you were able to listen to what was going on, or being said. My ex fiancé, Robin had done that on several occasions as had another ex. I’ll share my stories when I have more time, and if there’s enough interest about this topic.

some wives dont know or pretend they dont know how iphones earpods function as a listening device. one day I forgot mine under my pillow and heard sounds an hour or so after taking off. that was quick. she doesnt know that I know.

• Love
Reactions: btweets
some wives dont know or pretend they dont know how iphones earpods function as a listening device. one day I forgot mine under my pillow and heard sounds an hour or so after taking off. that was quick. she doesnt know that I know.
Hahaha!! That’s awesome bro!! 😁

I am going to have to do some research to find out how to do this.

Reactions: nobs99
You couldn't have taken off very far

I’ve had several experiences via a phone call over the years, some deliberate, some unintentional.

KK often travels for business. A few times, she’s called me during a sexual encounter to tease and torment me about it. KK’s not hiding the fact that she’s having sex with a strange man - she’s flaunting it. The audio makes it obvious; moans, groans, the other guy’s voice, her voice telling him what she wants or how it feels…

The times it’s been accidental are more interesting and erotic - unexplained, unnatural pauses, a muffled groan or moan, a “shhhh!,” or similar sounds are clues as to what’s going on.

A handful of times, I’ve gotten a parked vehicle update from KK’s Escalade - she’s gotten an itch she has to scratch, gone to visit her boyfriend for a quickie session in the back seat, parked in a secluded spot in the garage at his office. I deliberately called KK. One of those times, she was bouncing on her boyfriends cock and dropped her phone into the floorboard during the call. She was so distracted by the fucking she didn’t bother to pick it up - I got to listen to both of them cumming, verbalizing the sensation, wet sounds, and the final intense sounds as they were enjoying orgasm and afterglow.

I’ve had several experiences via a phone call over the years, some deliberate, some unintentional.

KK often travels for business. A few times, she’s called me during a sexual encounter to tease and torment me about it. KK’s not hiding the fact that she’s having sex with a strange man - she’s flaunting it. The audio makes it obvious; moans, groans, the other guy’s voice, her voice telling him what she wants or how it feels…

The times it’s been accidental are more interesting and erotic - unexplained, unnatural pauses, a muffled groan or moan, a “shhhh!,” or similar sounds are clues as to what’s going on.

A handful of times, I’ve gotten a parked vehicle update from KK’s Escalade - she’s gotten an itch she has to scratch, gone to visit her boyfriend for a quickie session in the back seat, parked in a secluded spot in the garage at his office. I deliberately called KK. One of those times, she was bouncing on her boyfriends cock and dropped her phone into the floorboard during the call. She was so distracted by the fucking she didn’t bother to pick it up - I got to listen to both of them cumming, verbalizing the sensation, wet sounds, and the final intense sounds as they were enjoying orgasm and afterglow.

“The times it’s been accidental are more interesting and erotic - unexplained, unnatural pauses, a muffled groan or moan, a “shhhh!,” or similar sounds are clues as to what’s going on.”
I totally agree, those moments are the most exciting!

Love to listen to her getting the shit fucked out of her.