What’s your best anal play?

as a cuck male or the female?
My ex used to enjoy watching and assisting me with anal toys. This was because in exchange, I allowed her to sleep with her lover. I would shower and clean out well. Then on our bed, as she carefully dressed and prepared for her date, I would insert my toys and masturbate slowly.

On other ocassions, we got the chocolate eggs (Easter) and I would insert and slowly push out. I was clean and we both found it erotic for me to lick them. then in again it went.

I think that had the marriage survived, she would have been willing to let me have a few bi adventures. She was the only one whom to this day, knows that it was my direct cousin that got me started on cock sucking and taking cock anally.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I wash with soap and water first. Then I lick a hersheys cocolate easter egg. until its slippery Insert it and then slowly push it out. For this, we have a full length mirror on our wall. So I place a chair about 2 ft away, sit and prop my legs high on either side of mirror. So I get the full view of myself and I am in a birthing position!
If any sign of feces, Ill rinse the egg one more time in cold water. By the second penetration its always clean so I push it out and then stick it in my mouth. The best part is fantasizing that one of my wife's lovers is bi and its been up his ass. I do the same with a greenish banana so it doesnt break too easily. But with the egg, it melts in my mouth a little bit more each time .

For fantasy, we know for a fact that our 30yr old niece is married to a bi guy. She is not too bad herself. The mid-size body that I enjoy. Plus she is a slut because we know she has been caught fucking outside the house on 5 different occasions. And she does flirt with me, to my wife's annoyance. So the fantasy is that they discover I am a bi-cuck and invite me to one of their anal play sessions. In fact they offer to take my virginity. I have only done toys, have yet to try the real thing.