What are the hotwives plans for valentines weekend with your bull?

rocco

Is your hubby going to be the first in your pussy or your bull or is this weekend all about you an your bull?

Yes I"m on vacation with him and hubby now.
You have a great vacation and enjoy your Bull often. Hubby will need to go on a diet when you get home having gorged himself on your cocktails (Bull semen and pussy juice) while you have been away. You always look so good to fuck and so delicious.to eat.

Reactions: 62rocco
This year, pandemic issues are going to complicate things. KK and I do a Valentines Day theme encounter, have been for the last ten years.

For this year’s event, we’re going to “recycle” a few past encounter partners - the screening and vetting process is a little more relaxed, at the expense of what amounts to an honor-system agreement to self-isolate for ten days, starting this coming Thursday.

I booked the suite at our favorite encounter hotel several days ago. Since Valentines Day is on a Sunday this year, we’re taking the 13th and 15th on either side as prep and recovery days. It also worked out that the 15th is a holiday.

Right now, we have three previous encounter partners firmly committed. KK’s enjoyed all three of these men, on an individual basis before, but never as a group. They’re all good with the isolation request, the FM+ nature of the encounter, and I’ve already got back STI/STD tests from all three.

I’m limiting our guests to three, partly for logistics reasons. Our favorite encounter hotel suite is a two-bedroom unit; one downstairs master bed/bath, one upstairs loft bed/bath. That way, if the encounter turns into an overnight event, there’ll be enough places for everyone to sleep comfortably. This gives KK sufficient space for private time with any of the four of us if she wants it. None of the three guys are married, so they don’t have to make excuses to depart early to get back home to a waiting wife.

I got KK a couple of new toys, one is a replacement for her favorite rabbit vibe, which she finally killed a few days ago. Adore Me also had some pretty hot lingerie this season, so I splurged on a hot red boned corset and matching panties, a black, strapless contoured bustier, and a few pairs of stay-up thigh-high stockings.

The build-up will started this past Thursday, with pillow-talk about the encounter.

We’ll do a 4:00pm check-in to the hotel on the 13th, extend our sex/encounter prep ritual into Sunday mid-day, and do an early start at 4:00pm Sunday for the main event. The anticipation for one of these encounters is intense - lots of moving parts, so I’m hoping that there are no disappointments.

Since everyone started self-isolation last Thursday, we’ve done four Zoom-sex sessions with the guys - our fifth is tonight. I’ve been teasing KK all day with her Lovense Lush and Hush toys, an internet-accessible vaginal “egg” vibrator (Lush) and butt-plug (Hush). I gave her one orgasm while she was sitting at her office desk with the door open, and another during a Zoom conference call.

I’m not sure what tonight’s Zoom session theme is going to be - KK’s due home in the hour, so we’ll see.

Reactions: Kogjin