What are two older men doing with two young girls (22) in the hotel room?

Berndherr

Jul 26, 2021
My fiancée was out with her best friend a few years ago before we met. That night they met two older men maybe in their fifties (My fiancée first said they was in their late 40s, then she improved, could also have been older. She was a little embarrassed about the age so I think they were in their 50s) and partied and drank together. The only thing I know is that the two girls were invited for more drinks in the men's hotel room. The girls were a little tipsy and went with them. Unfortunately, I missed the time to ask more. By chance I saw a photo on her laptop (title: ... hotel) of the hotel room with the girls and it's light outside, so they stayed there overnight. What do you think, what did the two older men do with the then 22-year-old girls that night? Feel free to write a few details, what you think what was going on that night! Both are slim and in good shape, one is blonde, maybe 5'1 and 108lbs and the other is brown-haired, 5'35 and 114lbs. Perhaps you have already experienced something similar or one of the two older men tells what they did with the girls. Or one of the girls tells how the night was.

How do you think the night went?
I imagine that the two young, innocent girls were taken advantage of. Once the girls were drunk enough, the older men could have gotten them to do things to each other, and then for them. It's quite a sexy scenario, anything and everything could have happened 🤭 (mrscc).

Reactions: blaze82