What could be next?

DomAndFag

Couple
Apr 16, 2022
Hey folks,

I think my wife and me already got pretty far. Just wanted to share our story and get some feedback if we walk in a good direction. Also I'm not sure what the next steps could be...

We are in our early 30s and married. She was always pretty easy with sex and trying out new stuff, even in the beginning of our relationship, and she had always a high sex drive and knows her own body pretty good. We talk much about our sex life and interests. We also talked about having a threesome in differnent combinations or going to a swinger party.

I've always had feelings about seeing my wife/girlfriend to have fun with others. I guess I'm kinda a voyeur. What she also does not know is that I'm for a longer time bisexual.
Last year I opened up and said that I would also want to try something with a man, which she did not shock.

At some point the previously mentioned "wife-sharing" feeling started to mix with my humiliation and bisexual side, which resulted then in some sexy night where I was said that I would find it hot if she would get fucked by another man. At that time we already did chastity play and I fucked her with a strapon while being caged. Seeing her getting those crazy orgasms without my cock, was so extremely hot that I absolutely got into it.
She also got into that territory by starting to demand chastity and fucking me in my ass with a strapon or other toys and even at some night she teased me with writing me text messages that I should think of her being with another man while I wait at home being in chastity and having to watch this through a cam. She even often asks if I'm longer on my computer alone if I have played with my ass recently.

I know - there might be a long way to go still...

What would have made me mad some years ago but what makes me now pretty horny is that she confessed to me that she had about 15 different sex partners until she met me (she was 25 at that time). I had 3. I'd say that this is a good thing. I was once a pretty good fucker but now when thinking of all that, I became a quick cummer. :D Which she already noticed - I did not tell her why though.

Some people might think - what's the big deal now? I dunno. Of course I have some ideas like we having a bisexual bull that fucks both of us. Probably the chastiy play could be a game changer when we extend it (currently we only do it sometimes during sexy times)? I'd really like to get locked longer though.

So. Happy and thankful for you input

First of all I want it more like an FLR and her to be the keyholder, me being in chastity full time. If she then decides that I'm only getting pegged and she needs a bull, that would up to her I guess. But then I'd love to be a silent bystander.

Reactions: owlcuck
Hey folks,

I think my wife and me already got pretty far. Just wanted to share our story and get some feedback if we walk in a good direction. Also I'm not sure what the next steps could be...

We are in our early 30s and married. She was always pretty easy with sex and trying out new stuff, even in the beginning of our relationship, and she had always a high sex drive and knows her own body pretty good. We talk much about our sex life and interests. We also talked about having a threesome in differnent combinations or going to a swinger party.

I've always had feelings about seeing my wife/girlfriend to have fun with others. I guess I'm kinda a voyeur. What she also does not know is that I'm for a longer time bisexual.
Last year I opened up and said that I would also want to try something with a man, which she did not shock.

At some point the previously mentioned "wife-sharing" feeling started to mix with my humiliation and bisexual side, which resulted then in some sexy night where I was said that I would find it hot if she would get fucked by another man. At that time we already did chastity play and I fucked her with a strapon while being caged. Seeing her getting those crazy orgasms without my cock, was so extremely hot that I absolutely got into it.
She also got into that territory by starting to demand chastity and fucking me in my ass with a strapon or other toys and even at some night she teased me with writing me text messages that I should think of her being with another man while I wait at home being in chastity and having to watch this through a cam. She even often asks if I'm longer on my computer alone if I have played with my ass recently.

I know - there might be a long way to go still...

What would have made me mad some years ago but what makes me now pretty horny is that she confessed to me that she had about 15 different sex partners until she met me (she was 25 at that time). I had 3. I'd say that this is a good thing. I was once a pretty good fucker but now when thinking of all that, I became a quick cummer. :D Which she already noticed - I did not tell her why though.

Some people might think - what's the big deal now? I dunno. Of course I have some ideas like we having a bisexual bull that fucks both of us. Probably the chastiy play could be a game changer when we extend it (currently we only do it sometimes during sexy times)? I'd really like to get locked longer though.

So. Happy and thankful for you input
Things we wouldn`t consider when we were younger turns us on now at least it does me.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I take it she's the Dom and you're the Fag. I know, Captain Obvious Right? Anyway, time to talk to her about a real FLR where you're subservient to ALL her needs, and her Bulls needs too. She sounds like she already knows the score so there should be little problem with embarrassment Let her know that you will do anything she, or her Bull, desires, including staying chaste. Good Luck.

Things we wouldn`t consider when we were younger turns us on now at least it does me.
First of all I want it more like an FLR and her to be the keyholder, me being in chastity full time. If she then decides that I'm only getting pegged and she needs a bull, that would up to her I guess. But then I'd love to be a silent bystander.
Looks like you are off to a good start.

Small update here: We had another chat about the sharing topic. I said that it would arouse me to see her to get fucked by another man. And made it clear that it's not just a jerkoff fantasy. She agreed with me on that and she wants to do it too - she really meant it, not just "consider" it or whatsoever. She said that in the end it's just sex but she wants to explore it with me (she wants me to be there). What we also both agreed on that we don't want anythin romantic or emotional in it. The only thing she said was that she wants wait after her pregancy to do it (which is totally acceptable for both of us).

Reactions: JaknSuz