what did you think

confus

Male
i found shiny powder in bottom of pantie of my wife Knowing that she did not put makeup today because she was working.. The day after We took a shower and i said her that i saw one grain on here thigh but immediately she denied And told me it was just soap !! I know that she is lying...So what did you think about this story..

i found shiny powder in bottom of pantie of my wife Knowing that she did not put makeup today because she was working.. The day after We took a shower and i said her that i saw one grain on here thigh but immediately she denied And told me it was just soap !! I know that she is lying...So what did you think about this story..
So tell her that's BS
I know you fucked him
Now open your legs I'm going to clean you
See how she reacts to that

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Maybe it was just nothing, maybe it is dirt/sand... maybe she got it from the car seat or a toilet seat? Might have fallen off her shirt onto her panties while using the toilet? Are you upset that she might have been fucking someone or hopeful that she did?

If you're wanting her to and you push the issue too much, that'll push her away from it for certain. If she feels you're upset about her fucking, that'll push her away from it. While you may be approving and wanting her to do it, if she thinks it's gonna cause an issue or make you jealous, she might decide to be totally against the idea of fucking someone else. Some women want to cheat and don't want us to know anything about it, that's the thrill to them, to do it and not get caught. That's how I think my wife is, she wants to fuck someone else to get what I can't give her but she just doesn't want me to know about it or have part/say in it. That's kinda fucked up though because even if you're in agreement to her fucking and she does it without your consent and approval, it can lead to a divorce in some cases. I'm a firm believer that women like stability and I don't understand why they'd want to sacrifice a steady/stable home when they could just open up and find that their spouse is more than willing to share them sexually with someone else.

So do you want her to fuck or are you mad that she might have been? Be careful with how to talk to her about it if you're wanting her to do it, you might push her into a corner where she will shut down on the idea of having a fuck buddy/bull/boyfriend and fuck behind your back without you knowing it. She could just shut down and not want to fuck anyone including you.

What do you think it is? Cum don’t come in grains, it comes in ounces, perhaps it is powder, or maybe someone was snorting coke off her thighs? I love that!