What do you do prior to her dates?

What do you do prior to your wife’s date

• Total voters
I just try to be helpful. I helped get the bedroom ready, lubes out on the night stand, clean sheets on the bed, her toys charged up. bathroom cleaned and fresh towels. I cleared out my clothes in my dresser for him to use made closet space for his clothes. Drove her to airport to greet him and chauffeured them back from the airport, made him a drink helped him get settled in with her for the night. Cooked steaks for them the next day and left them alone for 3 days.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckindeep
I never really did anything specific but I did always encourage my two wives to wear sexy clothes, as well as makeup. Like with Debbie, my first wife and her first lover, a brother-in-law, I told her to wear stockings as I knew it would be a huge turn-on. That very quickly became the norm for her and my second wife, Ellen, when she began cuckolding me. The thing that I think that most got me was just how quickly both wives embraced it.

I don't help, but I'm made to watch her get ready while she texts or calls her date. Most of the time I lick her pussy until she's wet and ready for him (or them) right before she leaves. Then it's up to her that night whether I'm caged or not. And then the waiting begins.
Is this bull**** or real

I absolutely love helper her get ready with clothes, lingerie, makeup etc. I make sure everything is clean and any sex items are on the nightstand like Lube, toys and stuff like that.

I never really did anything specific but I did always encourage my two wives to wear sexy clothes, as well as makeup. Like with Debbie, my first wife and her first lover, a brother-in-law, I told her to wear stockings as I knew it would be a huge turn-on. That very quickly became the norm for her and my second wife, Ellen, when she began cuckolding me. The thing that I think that most got me was just how quickly both wives embraced it.
Wow two wives di.you have to submit to.them.both at the same time

It depends... we have developed a pretty intense, pre-date ritual over the years. It can run from an hour or two, to a whole day; massage, bathing / showering her, shaving her, administering an enema series, licking her pussy to orgasm, etc.

If not the ritual, KK might have me edge or stroke while she watches, or leave me with a series of 'torment tasks' to carry out while she's out fucking.

It depends... we have developed a pretty intense, pre-date ritual over the years. It can run from an hour or two, to a whole day; massage, bathing / showering her, shaving her, administering an enema series, licking her pussy to orgasm, etc.

If not the ritual, KK might have me edge or stroke while she watches, or leave me with a series of 'torment tasks' to carry out while she's out fucking.
We have a pretty intense set upmwhen shes going out to fuck I'm.alwYs cagec while shes on her date ..I have to bath her dress her mKe hotel and dinner reservations..Ske has an american expreess card with no limit but i hz e to.pay as im responsible for payment its used o ly foe her hotwife lifestyles hotel dinners as well ..im.not alllowed to know any info that i dont need to know especially her outfits i dont get to see them or ask.a out them until.she has fu ked in them.. Then she will sY do byou like this outfit.its a great outfit for me to.get noticed and fucked in.she tells me she has been fucked it in. Xxxtimes .
Maybe ond day you will.get to see ..me in one of my CFM.OUTFITS but dont expect anytime soon

Most of my cuckoldresses dates are not really dates, just her lover coming to see us. Before he arrives i take a bath or a shower then find my clothing for the evening laid on the bed. She has selected the cage i shall wear, knickers, suspenders, collar always upgraded from my normal daily one and my tight female jeans.

I commencing getting dressed as she takes a bath or shower and she dresses herself as she wishes, if she is staying at home its often just a nice bra top, suspenders and jeans as he likes to dress her as he wishes in BDSM items. If she is going out for a meal or the theatre she normally goes in a skirt, dress, knee high boots with makeup.

On the occasions where i am taking her to his place she wears all sorts, she knowing it will not remain on for very long anyway, i have even taken her there dressed in her full authentic schoolgirl uniform.

Pictures are of three different men all long term lovers.

Attachments

• 3948re.jpg
    3948re.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 5724574658658568.JPG
    5724574658658568.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 507572456856895935797690.JPG
    507572456856895935797690.JPG
    330.4 KB · Views: 43
I tend to give her a loving sensual massage before leaving the house. She loves this and it relaxes her and puts her in the mood for sex with her lover. Unfortunately, I never get to fuck her myself, but I get a lot of pleasure knowing she has a fantastic time soon after I leave. This is basically our sex.
View attachment 1823267View attachment 1823268
If that is you in the gifs... You have a nice cock and doubt that you don't get to fuck her with it.... But its a good story.

Hoping someday I get the chance to find out what we do before her dates :) If I ever get to experience it, I am hoping she will have me reach under her dress and remove her panties, right before she leaves the house to go meet him.

Last edited: