What does anal sex feel like.

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
Male here....definitely not looking to receive but....what does anal feel like?
Years ago I was 26, seeing/fucking a hot married 41 year old gal. She was happily married, her hubby didn't know she was seeing me, duh. She said her deal with me put her and hubby's sex play into overdrive. Evidently she'd spend two hours at my place then go home and have sex with him. She told me she did things with me she didn't with hubby. She liked to be...fucked....hard and in many different positions, things she didn't do with him.
About out third get to gether she asked if I'd "do her butt", her words. Of corse I did. I remember like it was yesterday, she lubed my dick, I lubed her butt hole, she was on all fours. I went slow, the head slid in and she took a DEEP breath, I slid in slow and she let out a deep grunt. I asked if she was OK, she just said "fuck me". I went slow but she said faster. I didn't last long and came in her ass. I saw her once a week for over a year, anal was always part of our fun.
I learned some women will not do anal, some will but kinda reluctantly, some ask for it.
Present day, wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know. Wive and I tried anal a few times, never went all that well. Several visits with out friend were getting pretty comfy together. One night he's fucking her from behind, he reaches for the lube, lubes his dick, says "we're gonna try the back door". I'm thinking she's gonna say no way like she does with me but she didn't say anything, he slid his lubed up finger into her butt hole, got lined up and started to go in. The head slipped in and she let out a loud ...WOW. All I could think about was my married friend. Our guy went SO SLOW, she grunted as he slid in just like my past friend did. So he's all the way in, he asked if she's good, she said yea and he took full slow pumps, I'd say 20-25 slow full pumps till he came back there. I'm like WTF ? Since then anal is a regular part of our mfm play and me and wife's play. She seems to enjoy it now. I've asked her what it feels like, she just says it's OK. There's been nights he pumps her butt for 10 minutes and she seems to enjoy it, from me and or him. Been nights we've both fucked and cummed in her butt.
So IF you do anal do you enjoy it? Does it feel good? Is it a mental turn on? A control thing?

Male here....definitely not looking to receive but....what does anal feel like?
Years ago I was 26, seeing/fucking a hot married 41 year old gal. She was happily married, her hubby didn't know she was seeing me, duh. She said her deal with me put her and hubby's sex play into overdrive. Evidently she'd spend two hours at my place then go home and have sex with him. She told me she did things with me she didn't with hubby. She liked to be...fucked....hard and in many different positions, things she didn't do with him.
About out third get to gether she asked if I'd "do her butt", her words. Of corse I did. I remember like it was yesterday, she lubed my dick, I lubed her butt hole, she was on all fours. I went slow, the head slid in and she took a DEEP breath, I slid in slow and she let out a deep grunt. I asked if she was OK, she just said "fuck me". I went slow but she said faster. I didn't last long and came in her ass. I saw her once a week for over a year, anal was always part of our fun.
I learned some women will not do anal, some will but kinda reluctantly, some ask for it.
Present day, wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know. Wive and I tried anal a few times, never went all that well. Several visits with out friend were getting pretty comfy together. One night he's fucking her from behind, he reaches for the lube, lubes his dick, says "we're gonna try the back door". I'm thinking she's gonna say no way like she does with me but she didn't say anything, he slid his lubed up finger into her butt hole, got lined up and started to go in. The head slipped in and she let out a loud ...WOW. All I could think about was my married friend. Our guy went SO SLOW, she grunted as he slid in just like my past friend did. So he's all the way in, he asked if she's good, she said yea and he took full slow pumps, I'd say 20-25 slow full pumps till he came back there. I'm like WTF ? Since then anal is a regular part of our mfm play and me and wife's play. She seems to enjoy it now. I've asked her what it feels like, she just says it's OK. There's been nights he pumps her butt for 10 minutes and she seems to enjoy it, from me and or him. Been nights we've both fucked and cummed in her butt.
So IF you do anal do you enjoy it? Does it feel good? Is it a mental turn on? A control thing?
Every cuckold should be pegged by his with with a large dildo at least once a week to keep him in place.. If I want it up the ass more than once a week my wife makes me beg for it...

My wife loves it as well, especially with my thick BWC, she likes how gaped she gets 😋🍆😉😉😉
My wife fucks my ass with a large thick dildo.. I love it when I'm gapping wide open, she is pounding me deep and is calling me her bitch... I love the way it feels and the wonderful humiliation and embarrassment when she sexually degrades me...

I found it a bit difficult at first until I learned to relax. As long as the guy takes it slow and uses plenty of lube it can feel nice, not nice in the same way as regular sex, I could never cum during anal, just doesn't hit the right spots. The pleasure I get from anal is more about giving a guy something he doesn't get from his wife, especially if it is their first time. I always tell them that I will do anything for them and usually the first question is always, can I fuck your arse?

it can get rough. shouldn't start rough
No, never start rough. I have had a couple of bad experiences, where a guy has just pulled out of my pussy and pushed their cock in my arse and carried on pounding away as if they were still in my pussy. That really hurt, I can tell you. Needless to say those guys never got another Invite.