What does stamina mean to you?

deal201

Male
Jul 24, 2018
Las Vegas
So recently I had what started as a fun encounter end poorly. First encounter with a Hotwife. She wanted a quickie before work in the morning to break the ice. We had met for drinks before, but hadn't had sex due to time. So I went over with a quickie in mind. A quickie to me is like 5min. 10min tops. Fast and hard, no holding back. I showed up, bent her over the couch, fucked her for like 7min, then came on her ass. I thought it was hot as fuck, but she wasn't too thrilled. That's when I learned that she considers a quickie to be around 15min. I could have easily made it last 15min had I known, but she still wasn't happy. That was 3 weeks ago, and she ghosted me after that morning.

Anyways, that unfortunate event got me thinking. What is a quickie to all you ladies? What is a normal session? What do you consider good stamina?

Reactions: EgyBull
So recently I had what started as a fun encounter end poorly. First encounter with a Hotwife. She wanted a quickie before work in the morning to break the ice. We had met for drinks before, but hadn't had sex due to time. So I went over with a quickie in mind. A quickie to me is like 5min. 10min tops. Fast and hard, no holding back. I showed up, bent her over the couch, fucked her for like 7min, then came on her ass. I thought it was hot as fuck, but she wasn't too thrilled. That's when I learned that she considers a quickie to be around 15min. I could have easily made it last 15min had I known, but she still wasn't happy. That was 3 weeks ago, and she ghosted me after that morning.

Anyways, that unfortunate event got me thinking. What is a quickie to all you ladies? What is a normal session? What do you consider good stamina?
Good question 👍🏻

A guickie to us is just strip the bull climbs on and fucks hard for as long as he can.

I would say a good session is 45 minutes to an hour. I enjoy it all the cock sucking, the pussy eating , finally the fucking then back to sucking, eating pussy you get the drift......

Reactions: 62rocco
I actually have more stamina than my wife's boyfriend, though she absolutely LOVES his RAW animalistic passion... But then again, her and I usually make love, while he usually fucks her brains out. While her boyfriend gets her bare EVERY TIME, my wife occasionally decides that I'm to wear a condom, as a form of humiation, and to remind me of my place as her dedicated cuckold hubby.
As others have said before, she's the good "proper" wife to me, and undoubtedly his little slut.