What Drives a Bull

NH1980

Male
Not practicing in the lifestyle but I’ve read an awful lot over the years, it’s like I am learned academic with a PhD in the subject but with no practical experience.

One thing that I have pondered on for a long time so thought I’d reach out an ask is “what drives a man to be a bull’.

I have several thoughts myself

• They are in a relationship themselves, not really being satisfied so are cheating on their partner - I say cheating because as far as I am aware reverse-cuckolding does not exist.
  • In a relationship that is fine but they cheat because they want a bit of variety.
  • It’s just a one-off, unplanned thing, approached by flirty hotwife in a bar offering sex on a plate with no strings, most men would find that difficult to turn down
  • A confirmed bachelor that doesn’t want a relationship, but wants sex with a regular partner to be available without having to pay for it
  • A variation on the last, a confirmed bachelor who doesn’t want to be tied down to just one sex partner, wants variety and always looking for new opportunities
  • There is some form of financial exchange

In respect to the last one, I see plenty of videos that appear to be genuine (rather than studio productions) where a 60 year old hotwife, wrinkly, saggy, overweight is being service by a young virile, athletic, black guy with a big 9” cock - and, sorry, I appreciate the adage that love is blind, but I can only imagine that money is passing hands in that scenario.

The one common thing I imagine is that the majority are in it for no-strings sex - if a hot-wife ever said to her bull “my husband has had enough and has kicked me out, can I come and live with you, will you look after me” you would immediately see just how fast that bull could run.

Interested to hear any thoughts from actual experience.

Not practicing in the lifestyle but I’ve read an awful lot over the years, it’s like I am learned academic with a PhD in the subject but with no practical experience.

One thing that I have pondered on for a long time so thought I’d reach out an ask is “what drives a man to be a bull’.

• They are in a relationship themselves, not really being satisfied so are cheating on their partner - I say cheating because as far as I am aware reverse-cuckolding does not exist.
  • In a relationship that is fine but they cheat because they want a bit of variety.
  • It’s just a one-off, unplanned thing, approached by flirty hotwife in a bar offering sex on a plate with no strings, most men would find that difficult to turn down
  • A confirmed bachelor that doesn’t want a relationship, but wants sex with a regular partner to be available without having to pay for it
  • A variation on the last, a confirmed bachelor who doesn’t want to be tied down to just one sex partner, wants variety and always looking for new opportunities

In respect to the last one, I see plenty of videos that appear to be genuine (rather than studio productions) where a 60 year old hotwife, wrinkly, saggy, overweight is being service by a young virile, athletic, black guy with a big 9” cock - and, sorry, I appreciate the adage that love is blind, but I can only imagine that money is passing hands in that scenario.

The one common thing I imagine is that the majority are in it for no-strings sex - if a hot-wife ever said to her bull “my husband has had enough and has kicked me out, can I come and live with you, will you look after me” you would immediately see just how fast that bull could run.

1- Being in a sexual position of power in another people relationship.
2- Relatively easy sexual pleasure

Reactions: owlmale

I have always enjoyed women and being with women, and especially making love to and pleasuring women. Just love seeing, hearing feeling them cum. Love the smell and taste of them after they orgasm. It is especially rewarding if they are someone else's wife and hubby is there to see it.

Attachments

• cuckparty12.jpg
    cuckparty12.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 36
  • cuckview11.gif
    cuckview11.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 37

All of the points you provided above are likely true depending on the situation.

I've talked to a few guys interested in fucking my wife, not sure if they would call themselves bulls, but call them what you want, I do think that a reverse cuckold situation exists. Some of them just love the idea of fucking another man's wife. Cuming in her, on her. Or sometimes, fucking her pussy that has been cummed filled by the husband.

For some bulls fucking another man's wife is as taboo/erotic as for the cuck/stag/husband who wants to see his wife fucked by another man.

All of the points you provided above are likely true depending on the situation.

I do think that a reverse cuckold situation exists.
Do you mean wives cuckolded by husbands? I think that would be extremely rare if it exists at all.

Do husbands lose interest in sex with their wives and seek out affairs with other partners, absolutely - but that would be rarely with the wives' permission - it's a much more toxic relationship, cheating.

I don't think women wanting to be denied sex, and desiring that their partners have sex with other women exists as a female fantasy - not saying never - but extremely rare I would think.

Reactions: spin418
Do you mean wives cuckolded by husbands? I think that would be extremely rare if it exists at all.

Do husbands lose interest in sex with their wives and seek out affairs with other partners, absolutely - but that would be rarely with the wives' permission - it's a much more toxic relationship, cheating.

I meant one reason (among many) why 'some' guys become bulls is because they simply love the kink of fucking another man's wife. While it may still very well be enjoyable, fucking a single woman is perhaps too vanilla.

Reactions: nariah1957
Imagine what it is like to have a man guide your cock into his wife and hearing her say to him " I love it when you help my man take me" or lying in bed with her as she tells you she has never wanted a man as much as she wants you. Or the feeling the first time the wife feeds your cock into his mouth to get you ready for her....
Spending your first weekend away with the wife and calling the husband on ... as both of you are standing naked in each others arms and telling the husband that you and the wife are crazy about each other and are going to be a permanent thing......There just isn't anything better.

Being a bull for over 20 years, I want to say it's about the chase, then domination and power. It's taking another man's wife and having her tell me it's the best sex and biggest dick she has ever had in her life! It's her telling me she loves me after the first encounter. It's having her blow up my texts at 3am saying she can't stop thinking about me and wants to come over. It's her getting off the pill for me or wishing she met me years ago. The knowing she will drop family, kids and her husband in the middle of the day if I said I needed to mount her. Thats power!