What Happens in Vegas stays

armyguyot1

Male
Mar 7, 2018
Northwest
I think we are headed for Vegas either the 2nd or 3rd. Wife really wants to have a play day. She is pretty conservative but is in a very wild and experimental mood. I have always wanted to take her to the Red Rooster but been afraid of it exceeding her weird meter. She may be up for it this time as the stars seem to be aligned. Anyone have an opinion? I don't want to walk in and have it so weird she wants to leave or she feels too much pressure and wants to leave. Is it a place to ease into the lifestyle or over the hill? She will do things in Vegas she won't do anywhere else as she feels the immunity there.

RR is a fine place as said above remodeled. Still a lot dated, the thing is the upstairs is couples only and where newbies will feel safest but if you are not a swinger and just into sharing your wife not a lot of action. There are plenty of single men down stairs , a lot are not desirable, but we find a lot of the couples upstairs husbands are not either.

The greendoor has a very seedy fill, it is large and can be fun but can also be downright creepy.

We have found our favorite is the studios. The owner is a great very involved lady. Over all there is a great mix of single men and couples and plenty of play areas. We recommend it highly.

We love sex clubs and go to them in every city we visit.

Reactions: owlcuck