What has she done, or still does, but only when she was/is drunk or stoned.

When my wife is drunk, she definitely loves showing off her ass and pussy more, even if we're at a club or bar, or at friends house. It's makes her more outgoing to advertise it.

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
When my wife is drunk, she definitely loves showing off her ass and pussy more, even if we're at a club or bar, or at friends house. It's makes her more outgoing to advertise it.
mine too. if away from home she will expose, flirt and more. i need to make sure she stays safe

Attachments

• 762_1000.jpg
    762_1000.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: redsayar and MOJO
mine too. if away from home she will expose, flirt and more. i need to make sure she stays safe
That's definitely us, too. We usually go at least a couple hours away from home. She is definitely more outgoing that way. We have an agreement that she can cut loose and have fun, but to be safe about it. Only one time she got drunk and went off on her own, had to go look for her. After that ordeal, it's been pretty good.

That's definitely us, too. We usually go at least a couple hours away from home. She is definitely more outgoing that way. We have an agreement that she can cut loose and have fun, but to be safe about it. Only one time she got drunk and went off on her own, had to go look for her. After that ordeal, it's been pretty good.
mine has had a few awkward times when things go out of hand u she so drunk and slutty, and more too advantahe than she probably wanted but i mostly let guys get on with it

Reactions: MOJO