What has she done, or still does, but only when she was/is drunk or stoned.

btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
What kind of things has she done, or she still does, but only when she’s been drinking, drunk or stoned, and would be less likely do it if sober?? My ex fiancé Robin was completely unpredictable anytime she had been drinking, and especially if she was drunk, had smoked some weed, took some cocaine or was on Ecstasy! She was very spontaneous on her own, but was especially easy and open to basically any kind of suggestion!! After a night out on the town and while driving home, she was always thinking of different ways to put on a show or to expose herself and to push the boundaries further from what she’s already done before, and from what she knows she would never do under sober circumstances. The two most common things she did almost every time was, because we usually had to drive on the tollway for a little ways, she loved for me to turn on the interior lights, drive along side of a trucker and maintain the same speed. She would turn her body sideways in the seat facing the driver and having already taken off her clothes, she would spread her legs apart and play with herself. Sometimes she’d roll the window down and stick her ass outside towards him. Sometimes she would fuck her pussy using a bottle or anything else she could, including the gearshift! She would also make it obvious that she was giving me a blowjob. The second most common and in my opinion, the most fun one was, she would take all her clothes off prior and we would always go to an open all-night fast food drive through restaurant, like White Castle or Taco Bell, knowing that most of the employees were young guys. This was something we had a lot of fun doing and there are so many different ways available to explore. Started out innocently with me driving and her sitting in the passenger seat completely naked. We got a kick out of how these young guys would get so excited! Her and I would just smile at them as more and more guys would show up at the next window and how long it often took to get our food! Lol! They were always really nice guys and always made compliments to her and to me too, thanking us for the great view! Each time we did this, we took it up a notch. Sometimes I came up with an idea, and sometimes I would make sure to ask her if she had an idea. It was sooo much more of a turn on to me, anytime she was the one with the idea. That was confirmation that she enjoyed it too. I don’t remember the exact order in which things escalated, but I think the next idea was for me to be driving, only this time she was again completely naked and was sitting sideways in the passenger seat with her back against the door, so she was facing straight in my direction, and more to the point, straight in the direction of the employee windows!! Her legs and knees widely opened allowing a perfectly clear and unobstructed view of her beautiful pussy and tits to any of the lucky ones on that shift. Much like the first time, I watched as the many different faces appeared for a look before someone else took his spot! I could hear them talking to each other and saying things about what a nice pussy it was, along with the other usual things guys say. Lol. I remember being surprised by how many girls working there came to get a look too. After those two pretty basic steps were taken, it was like we were challenging ourselves to top anything we had already done, even though we went to several different places. I remember a time when I jumped into the backseat, which had dark tinted windows, and she drove through what would appear to be, alone. The plan was for her to appear to be really drunk and for her to be extra flirty and to tease the guys and see how they would react. Of course by this time we had already had many conversations about the possibility of her fucking one of these guys in the backseat, if the perfect situation ever presented itself. One time she was masterbating in the passenger seat, another time she was using a bottle. Many times while she was giving me a blowjob. One of the best was when I was sitting in the drivers seat and she was sitting in my lap and riding me as we went all the way through!! I honestly didn’t think I was going to make it! If I remember correctly, we actually did that both ways, she was sitting and facing me, and I remember when I leaned the seat back, all the way down so I was not in sight, and she was riding me facing forward and steering the car. I’ll have to try and think if there was other things to add. It’s important to mention that she was always completely naked every time we did this. Other things involved visiting Adult Bookstores and more I’ll save for another time.

Does drinking, getting drunk or stoned have a particular effect on your wife or girlfriend, she would less likely have when sober? Looking forward to your stories!

Oh yes. Both my ex and current wife loosen up on alcohol. Weed not so much. Never met a woman, who didn't get freaky with enough alcohol. Gonna get my wife drunk tonight. She sometimes passes out, and I take advantage of her. But, I ALWAYS ask permission before and after drinking. She loves it! Especially when she wakes up with a load or 3 in her.

Oh yes. Both my ex and current wife loosen up on alcohol. Weed not so much. Never met a woman, who didn't get freaky with enough alcohol. Gonna get my wife drunk tonight. She sometimes passes out, and I take advantage of her. But, I ALWAYS ask permission before and after drinking. She loves it! Especially when she wakes up with a load or 3 in her.
My ex and I used to do the same thing. I think I had taken advantage of her the very first time and I felt really guilty. I told her what I did and from that moment on, I made sure to talk to her about beforehand.

Yes, alcohol does tend to loosen all inhibitions. The first time my wife cheated on me was just three weeks after we got married when we were 19. I was away in the army and she went to a party with her friend. She got drunk and was talked into playing strip poker. She quickly lost and ended up naked. After that the five guys she had been playing with spent the rest of the night gangbanging her. She was crying the next time we talked and very remorseful about what had happened and thought I would surely divorce her. I thought it was hot as fuck and grilled her on all the details. She initially claimed she told them no and tried to resist but eventually admitted she was incredibly aroused from drinking and playing the card game. Once she was naked she had been grinding on all of them and trying to make out with each of them. They had been resisting because she was so drunk until she was begging them to fuck her. With a little encouragement she kept going back for more the whole time I was deployed. Besides her first gangbang she had a lot of other firsts with those guys including: spit roast, dp and bondage but the most special to me was her first time having anal sex. I had taken her virginity and was the recipient of her first blowjob so it's always been mind blowing that some other lucky guy got to fuck her in the ass before I did.
That’s so fucking awesome that she told you about it and even better when she opened up and admitted to everything!! Especially that she was honest enough to tell you that she enjoyed it!! I’ve always told every girl I’ve ever dated that I would never leave them over something that happened or something they did. I made it perfectly clear that I completely understood that she is human, and that anything is possible and can happen at any given time, so I only asked for one thing, just be up front and honest with me so I didn’t find out from someone else, and that I would in fact leave her for lying to me.

When she's high or drunk, the more she gets the more the gloves come off. One time, in front of company, I don't remember how it came up in conversation but she started telling everyone she was a slut without giving any specifics

The second they left she ripped off her clothes and started sitting on the couch sending her bulls pictures and videos and openly telling me she doesn't care if I want it or not because she wanted to do it

She's definitely the one

My wife gets a bit talkative when drinking. Talks sometimes about some of the cock she had when she was young and in the dating pool. A few one night stands and admitted she turns into a pretty easy fuck when she’s buzzing from all the alcohol in her system. In her words “my clit throbs and I didn’t really say no to anyone”.

Reality today, she doesn’t drink as heavy as she used to but she’s still horny as ever, just more focused judgement now.

She had purchased a new dress and i had teased her that i got to pick out what she would wear under the dress. She had agreed when i was going but said that since i wasnt it didnt apply anymore. I said an agreement is an agreement and went to her dresser to pick it out. I choose a white lacy bra, matching high cut panties, white thigh highs. She laughed and told me she wouldnt wear the thigh highs. I said fine. But the bra and panties you will.

Reactions: 2wheel and btweets
She got ready and her girlfriend picked her up and off they went. I had the kids and fed them dinner and watched movies until they were ready for bed. I waited up and around midnight the car pulled into the driveway. Her friend knocked at the door and i answered. She appologized over and over but said that my wife had drank way to much and was passed out in her car. Great! I told her i would get her. I went to the car and found her passed out in the back seat. I picked her up and slid her out of the car and carried her into the house.

The wife was completely out of it and i took her to the guestroom rather than our bedroom in case she got sick. Her friend said she had to go and took off. Thankfully, the kids were sound asleep upstairs in their rooms. I began to get her ready for bed. I removed her dress and admired her body. She looked great in her matching bra and panties. It was about this time i noticed a smell. The alcohol was very bad but she also smelled of sex. I pulled the cup of her bra down and noticed her nipple was hard and swollen. At least i thought it was. I rolled her over onto her tummy and kneeled behind her. I pulled her panties down slowly.

I looked at the crotch of her panties and suprisingly they were clean. A little wet. Not bad. I pulled her cheeks apart and her lips were swollen and red. She reaked of sex and har ass was a little red as well. Somebody has been playing i thought. I had an immediate erection as soon as i smelled her. I thought what should i do. Having sex with her in her state wouldnt be cool. I did the next best thing. I jacked off until i was ready to cum and proceeded to shoot my load onto the crotch of her panties. It was huge. Made a big mess. I then pulled them up. Left her like that in the bed and pulled up the covers and went to bed.
About 4:30 or so, i could hear her in the bathroom. I thought about getting up to check on her but could see the spare rooms nightlight was on. I waited a few minutes and noticed she hadnt turned out the light. I better check I thought. I quietly walked down the hall and could see into the room.

I stood there watching her from the dark hallway. She was on her back on the bed. She had removed her bra and panties and was furiously rubbing her pussy. Hard. Her breathing was hard as well. I just watched util she gave herself a massive orgasm. She then lied there and pulled her covers back. I went back to our room and jacked off again thinking of what i had just seen.

Attachments

• rub it.jpg
    rub it.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 190