What I did to this hotwife and her cuck hubby during lockdown....

I will keep this brief, but basically we started talking online during the pandemic, and they were mildly into cuckolding. The husband encouraged her to post pics online, she was into it, and they did that for a few months with little success until I messaged them. I'm an experienced Bull, and talking to her initially, I could tell our chemistry was perfect.
Eventually I chatted with her and him on a messaging app, but I usually kept them separate. Sometimes we would groupchat, and when we did that she would always message me on the side with pictures and we would talk dirty and sparingly in the group. Then I would message him a few screenshots to let him know his fantasy of being a cuck was becoming real, and he would always give in at some point after fighting the fantasy and role, and he would submit to us.
At first I convinced them the second night to let me talk dirty to her on the phone while he was in the room. I told her I would make her cum in less than fifteen minutes. She doubted me. Lo and behold, 12 minutes later, she was cumming like a fucking slut for me while he was on his knees about to lick her pussy––What i didn't know was that he was drunk at the time, and watching her cum for another man for the first time, he came, but also was dizzy as hell and stumbled to the bathroom. I'll never forget this part, because she briefly checked on him while her mind and attention were fixed on what just happened. She couldn't believe I did what I said I would. I asked what happened to him and she said he would be fine. She asked him if he was ok, he mumbled something, and then told me she wanted to continue but had to take care of him, but she said it quite annoyed with him.
For the next ten minutes we texted, and after a few more pics I sent her, she told me to call her again. She described how he basically just couldn't believe what happened and was drunk. He was laying on the floor and said something like "You're talking to him again??" And she said "What? Yeah, we didn't get to finish" and then said "Whatever" and walked out of the room. She told me not to worry about him, that he wanted this, and that we could just talk alone. Fuck, I was turned on more than ever. She sat on the couch and I made her cum twice and squeal and yell so loud her cuck husband stumbled out of the room, and asked her to hang out. She told him to go back in the room and she would be right in. We wrapped up our convo fast, and then she went in there, and messaged me via text as she sat on his face and made him taste how wet I made her just then. He later thanked me, actually thanked me for making his wife cum. He told me he is a vice president of a company, and he is usually very dominant and jealous, but for some reason doing this with her and I just made him so submissive and he struggled with it. He told me he fucked her hard after, and she told me something similar, but I knew I owned them that night.
After that, for the next two years, every month or two, for two or three days they would contact me and it would get dirtier and kinkier and we would make him more of a cuck and she became my slut. Six months ago I was in their hometown in Florida for a wedding, and they invited me for a drink. That night I fucked her for the whole god damn night and they told me plainly it changed their lives. We only spoke twice since, but they said I made their fantasy real and that they wanted to focus on their marriage now. So I respect that, but I'll never forget her screaming "DADDY YES DADDY FUCK ME DADDY" as she came for the fifth time and came deep inside her....

I have screenshots if you message me :)

Attachments

• Duplicate.jpg
    Duplicate.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 634
  • v3zz3qlkwjfb1.jpeg
    v3zz3qlkwjfb1.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 616
  • 8xxzyhukvpfb1.jpeg
    8xxzyhukvpfb1.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_2406.png
    IMG_2406.png
    275.7 KB · Views: 633
I will keep this brief, but basically we started talking online during the pandemic, and they were mildly into cuckolding. The husband encouraged her to post pics online, she was into it, and they did that for a few months with little success until I messaged them. I'm an experienced Bull, and talking to her initially, I could tell our chemistry was perfect.
Eventually I chatted with her and him on a messaging app, but I usually kept them separate. Sometimes we would groupchat, and when we did that she would always message me on the side with pictures and we would talk dirty and sparingly in the group. Then I would message him a few screenshots to let him know his fantasy of being a cuck was becoming real, and he would always give in at some point after fighting the fantasy and role, and he would submit to us.
At first I convinced them the second night to let me talk dirty to her on the phone while he was in the room. I told her I would make her cum in less than fifteen minutes. She doubted me. Lo and behold, 12 minutes later, she was cumming like a fucking slut for me while he was on his knees about to lick her pussy––What i didn't know was that he was drunk at the time, and watching her cum for another man for the first time, he came, but also was dizzy as hell and stumbled to the bathroom. I'll never forget this part, because she briefly checked on him while her mind and attention were fixed on what just happened. She couldn't believe I did what I said I would. I asked what happened to him and she said he would be fine. She asked him if he was ok, he mumbled something, and then told me she wanted to continue but had to take care of him, but she said it quite annoyed with him.
For the next ten minutes we texted, and after a few more pics I sent her, she told me to call her again. She described how he basically just couldn't believe what happened and was drunk. He was laying on the floor and said something like "You're talking to him again??" And she said "What? Yeah, we didn't get to finish" and then said "Whatever" and walked out of the room. She told me not to worry about him, that he wanted this, and that we could just talk alone. Fuck, I was turned on more than ever. She sat on the couch and I made her cum twice and squeal and yell so loud her cuck husband stumbled out of the room, and asked her to hang out. She told him to go back in the room and she would be right in. We wrapped up our convo fast, and then she went in there, and messaged me via text as she sat on his face and made him taste how wet I made her just then. He later thanked me, actually thanked me for making his wife cum. He told me he is a vice president of a company, and he is usually very dominant and jealous, but for some reason doing this with her and I just made him so submissive and he struggled with it. He told me he fucked her hard after, and she told me something similar, but I knew I owned them that night.
After that, for the next two years, every month or two, for two or three days they would contact me and it would get dirtier and kinkier and we would make him more of a cuck and she became my slut. Six months ago I was in their hometown in Florida for a wedding, and they invited me for a drink. That night I fucked her for the whole god damn night and they told me plainly it changed their lives. We only spoke twice since, but they said I made their fantasy real and that they wanted to focus on their marriage now. So I respect that, but I'll never forget her screaming "DADDY YES DADDY FUCK ME DADDY" as she came for the fifth time and came deep inside her....

Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing. What is the ethnicity of the couple you describe.

I’d love to eat that cum up

I have screenshots if you message me :)Great story! Please share the screenshots with me!