What if?? I buy my girl a HW(HotWife) necklace or bracelet or feet bracelet so she can wear it??

My hotwife wore this one of hers this week to a spa resort where she brought her current playmate along. Not sure if anyone noticed her anklet, but there was a lady who told her she was told her husband he needed to take notes on how spoiled she was between the two of us guys waiting on her. None of us wore wedding rings, so people had to guess (if they cared) what our situation was. It was wonderful!
IMG_20230314_180246.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230316_094153.jpg
    IMG_20230316_094153.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 51
What a great way to lose your wife.
Or have her glare hatred in your direction for such disrespect.

Have you lost your mind?
What meaning could the anklet possibly have for her wearing it without knowing its meaning? How would you feel if someone paraded you with their fantasy without your knowledge? What if you are cis-hetero and your wife tricked you into wearing a t-shirt saying "I give HJ's" without knowing what it meant?

You would essentially be forcing your fantasy onto her without her consent or knowledge. How low could that get?

Do you Love the Woman or your fantasy?
This is Your Fantasy.
This is about YOU and ALL about YOU. You do not care about her. You only care about using her for what you want.

You don't like these words? Good. Because you need it. She is going to shove you away at the rate you're going.
You cannot see HER. You only see her in your mind - bent over for someone else. And she will be and you won't get to watch.

Wake Up, dude.

You should only EVER offer her that anklet with her full approval and acceptance. To do otherwise is slimy, low and utterly Self Absorbed. You won't be a beta or a cuckold or a stag - just a POS.

U
What a great way to lose your wife.
Or have her glare hatred in your direction for such disrespect.

Have you lost your mind?
What meaning could the anklet possibly have for her wearing it without knowing its meaning? How would you feel if someone paraded you with their fantasy without your knowledge? What if you are cis-hetero and your wife tricked you into wearing a t-shirt saying "I give HJ's" without knowing what it meant?

You would essentially be forcing your fantasy onto her without her consent or knowledge. How low could that get?

Do you Love the Woman or your fantasy?
This is Your Fantasy.
This is about YOU and ALL about YOU. You do not care about her. You only care about using her for what you want.

You don't like these words? Good. Because you need it. She is going to shove you away at the rate you're going.
You cannot see HER. You only see her in your mind - bent over for someone else. And she will be and you won't get to watch.

Wake Up, dude.

You should only EVER offer her that anklet with her full approval and acceptance. To do otherwise is slimy, low and utterly Self Absorbed. You won't be a beta or a cuckold or a stag - just a POS.
Yup, he knows whats he's talking about!