What if?? I buy my girl a HW(HotWife) necklace or bracelet or feet bracelet so she can wear it??

Maybe just the fact that she won’t want to become a HW and then try to end things with me. Or cause problems for me wanting her to sleep with other men

What is your goal in this though? Ever hear the phrase "play stupid games win stupid prizes"?
This is exactly why I'm not against KCNewbie's idea.
KCNewbie, it sounds like you're trying to instigate your wife into having dirty fun as a way to get back at you for putting her out there like that. What do you hope for?

An ankle chain, with hotwife or not, is a sign no mater where or when they wear it. Also I have found in the past, a belly chain has the same effect. I think it is more of a secret sign of how far your wife's infidelity is willing to go. In the past I have bought my ex partners anklets and belly chains, mainly because before I knew the signs I thought they looked sexy, but the results were surprising. It was obviously more apparent what the signs were to the knowing than it was to me. Since I have known I have always bought my women ankle and belly chains.
I have always wondered though if wearing the ankle chain on the right ankle meant anything as to wearing it on the left ankle.

Reactions: Hotmes and Kasap61
i bought my wife an anklet and told her to wear it always on her right ankle. shes been wearing it for years now much to my pleasure and then recently sent me this meme asking if it meant that she was available. i laughed and answered honestly. she also laughed.

View attachment 898167
Love this. I bought my wife an anklet many years ago to matcha bracelet I bought her, not knowing that there was a HW association. Once I found out I didn‘t immediately let on what I discovered. Eventually I told her and then she continued to wear it and we had some fun times, knowing what it ‘signaled’ to others. Often wondered if her friends know about the HW anklet and if they think she is shared with other men. Anyway, love her to bits and woudl enjoy watching her take another guy as long as she enjoyed it.

"As long as she enjoyed it"

Thats really what this is all about: her enjoyment is your enjoyment.
As my GF keeps assuring me, "its not love with my FWB, its SEX"
I've watched him fuck her...its breathtaking,
erotically sensuous.

So I started calling my wife HOT WIFE. She doesn’t know what that means. But I’m gonna keep calling her that and telling her she’s a HOT WIFE then I will buy her a necklace or anklet bracelet that says HW

Reactions: Hotmes and NMlover
Must admit that I bought my wife an anklet chain long before I knew it’s relevance to hotwifing. I remember seeing pictures of women wearing them and then saw some women wearing them on vacation and really liked the look of them. It wasn’t until later that I found out it’s relevance. My wife may now know what it means as I bought her the digital copy of the ‘Faithful Hotwife’ book.

Reactions: Hotmes and NMlover
Must admit that I bought my wife an anklet chain long before I knew it’s relevance to hotwifing. I remember seeing pictures of women wearing them and then saw some women wearing them on vacation and really liked the look of them. It wasn’t until later that I found out it’s relevance. My wife may now know what it means as I bought her the digital copy of the ‘Faithful Hotwife’ book.
An anklet is just an anklet.

My wears the letter of the mans she wants, brings up questions from a few about what it means.

Attachments

• 832214-d0326a44b93b41d59a85774a3e596b5e.jpg
    832214-d0326a44b93b41d59a85774a3e596b5e.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Hotmes
So for my wife I bought her many neck chokers since she’s a fan of them. And there is a special one I made for her. Can you spot it in the picture of neck chokers? 09B157C3-5E50-414F-9B2C-3969A1AE9DAC.jpeg

Attachments

• 53901D28-718E-4E9D-9DC5-34821889D10A.jpeg
    53901D28-718E-4E9D-9DC5-34821889D10A.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 45
  • B9DD5D74-FF19-48AC-B3ED-4D311B54268A.jpeg
    B9DD5D74-FF19-48AC-B3ED-4D311B54268A.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 04BBB30C-CCBC-4A1D-A0C2-D69D5B61F6F2.jpeg
    04BBB30C-CCBC-4A1D-A0C2-D69D5B61F6F2.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 4C9E1FC6-DBFC-4A49-9F51-826C3743F3C6.jpeg
    4C9E1FC6-DBFC-4A49-9F51-826C3743F3C6.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 46
What do you guys think
See if she wears it first. She might just think it's a sign of being your queen. My hotwife has a tattoo on her thigh with a crown and a heart with an infinity symbol. I think it's sexy, but she just thinks it means she is always loved as my queen. I let her believe it, but wait for some guy to mention it to her when we go hang out in public.

• Love
Reactions: KCNewbie
See if she wears it first. She might just think it's a sign of being your queen. My hotwife has a tattoo on her thigh with a crown and a heart with an infinity symbol. I think it's sexy, but she just thinks it means she is always loved as my queen. I let her believe it, but wait for some guy to mention it to her when we go hang out in public.
There are like 30 or more neck chokers. She said they are all pretty. She said she was gonna wear one each day.

• Love
Reactions: NMlover