What is it with ghosting???

fireandfuck

Verified
Verified
Looks like I've been ghosted again! What the fuck!?!?! I'm so fucking sick of people not following through... Or maybe they're just not who they say they are and don't want to be outted. How many sick fucks (dudes) are out there catfishing, like they're a hotwife or vixen? I'm tired of this shit. I posted on ghosting once before. I was very polite and articulate in that previous post. But now I'm just pissed. IF YOU DECIDE YOU DONT WANT TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH PLANS, MAN-UP AND JUST BE HONEST ABOUT IT! Everyone is entitled to change their minds, or shit just comes up sometimes. But ghosting is so fucking disrespectful! If you ghost people, you're a fucking coward... Or, you're a sick fuck who's using this, or other LS platforms, to catfish people. Either way... Just fucking stop.

Yeah, I've connected with a number of "couples" on here, only to find out it is a husband who just wants to: see another man's cock, see another man "tribute his wife" (which seems to be mostly the husband wanting to see another guy's cocks), or a husband wanting to read what you would do to/with his wife so he can jack off to your response. VERY few times have I found a couple to be an actual couple. And most of the time I bet the accomplice wife actually has no idea that her husband is on here, is sharing pics of her, and of is aware of her husband's sexual predictions. I've found FetLife to be far more legit to find partners.

Looks like I've been ghosted again! What the fuck!?!?! I'm so fucking sick of people not following through... Or maybe they're just not who they say they are and don't want to be outted. How many sick fucks (dudes) are out there catfishing, like they're a hotwife or vixen? I'm tired of this shit. I posted on ghosting once before. I was very polite and articulate in that previous post. But now I'm just pissed. IF YOU DECIDE YOU DONT WANT TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH PLANS, MAN-UP AND JUST BE HONEST ABOUT IT! Everyone is entitled to change their minds, or shit just comes up sometimes. But ghosting is so fucking disrespectful! If you ghost people, you're a fucking coward... Or, you're a sick fuck who's using this, or other LS platforms, to catfish people. Either way... Just fucking stop.
A lot of them just want to get someone excited and looking forward to a hookup only to leave them hanging. It's a cheap thrill for these childish people but telling them to stop won't make them stop. Other people are maybe sincere but chicken out. Either way it's probably best not to get your hopes up till a real meeting occurs that way you don't get disappointed. It may take quite a few attemps so be patient .

Reactions: Htwf4fwb
I am a 35 year old brown male travelling to London on 25-26 Nov for business trip. I will be staying a good hotel in riverbank london. Would you be interested in meeting.

Yeah, I've connected with a number of "couples" on here, only to find out it is a husband who just wants to: see another man's cock, see another man "tribute his wife" (which seems to be mostly the husband wanting to see another guy's cocks), or a husband wanting to read what you would do to/with his wife so he can jack off to your response. VERY few times have I found a couple to be an actual couple. And most of the time I bet the accomplice wife actually has no idea that her husband is on here, is sharing pics of her, and of is aware of her husband's sexual predictions. I've found FetLife to be far more legit to find partners.
We know what you're talking about but... from a different side ! The number of times that we have been stood up when planning date nights with either a single male or certainly with a group of single males has become too damn much.

With just single guys we have a score of about 40% that show up. With groups for eg. gangbang with 3 (extra) single males, you need to invite at least 5 if you want 2 to show up. Some say, why don't you invite 6,7 or 8 single guys ? Well, that too is not how we want to deal with this. If they all would show up it becomes a number that Mrs. Insatiable doesn't feel comfortable with.

If you think it is just on this site, no, it isn't. We had a night planned on a French/Belgian site, booked an expensive suite, not a room as we wanted to accommodate comfortably 3 single guys. Well... 1 showed up (great black guy by the way), 1 didn't even let us know anything at all and the last one texted 1 hour before we would meet if he could come the day after. He had to watch his dog that night.

Sorry for anyone that is serious here but we only respond to profiles that are verified and that not post just any picture on the internet.
And yes, sometimes we google search a picture and you would be surprised how many pictures you find that are so called "real"