What is your biggest fear?

Do you ever feel any kind of fear when sharing your wife or husband with another?

Many times in a marriage the feelings of our partners tend to change, which prefers the Bull more than you the husband.

I'm dominant, so I like to take control of everything. When we talk about hotwives or sharing wives. But tell me, what's your biggest fear? Do you like to feel that adrenaline?

My wife’s fuked one of my mates before . They both don’t know that I know they have fuked. And we’re heading out on Sunday together to a music gig. I absolutely love that they’ve fuked. I’m filled with excitement and have that adrenaline running inside my body at the thot of us being together on Sunday. I can’t wait to see them together in our company to see if they give each other any looks etc

Yes, My fear is that the other man will be a lame ass fuck. Not be able to keep it hard, unable to cum inside her, insensitive to her feelings, too rough, vulgar, carry a STD so many things. So far our long drawn out vetting process has prevented most of these.
Men can be gentlemen and sensitive to her needs. They can be terrific at eating her pussy but have a weak erection and not able to cum.
Its very important to her for a man to act like she’s irresistible, and show it by sprouting ragging rock hard dick, fuck her with desire, and cum in her pussy.
When they can’t cum she feels like she’s not sexy or somehow undesirable. Hurts her feelings. Thats not including the scum bags that stand her up on a date.

My wife’s fuked one of my mates before . They both don’t know that I know they have fuked. And we’re heading out on Sunday together to a music gig. I absolutely love that they’ve fuked. I’m filled with excitement and have that adrenaline running inside my body at the thot of us being together on Sunday. I can’t wait to see them together in our company to see if they give each other any looks etc
Hi, how have things developed since you've responded to this thread? I'd be glad if we could chat. Send a PM (chat) if you like. Martin 50 (Martina 38) from Germany

• Love
Reactions: Tof82
We are both the wrong side of 65. My biggest fear is the day coming when Lynn no longer wants to fuck other men, whether that’s because she no longer feels attractive enough or because she can’t pull the guys she wants or because of health reasons. So far none of these have been a problem and I hope that they won’t for some time to come. None of us know what’s around the corner (even those couples that are a lot younger than we are) but getting older does make you realise that you have to make the most of every opportunity you can.

Do you ever feel any kind of fear when sharing your wife or husband with another?

Many times in a marriage the feelings of our partners tend to change, which prefers the Bull more than you the husband.

I'm dominant, so I like to take control of everything. When we talk about hotwives or sharing wives. But tell me, what's your biggest fear? Do you like to feel that adrenaline?
I love watching my wife having sexual pleasure with other men and yes I agree that there is definitely some concerns about that because she is being intimate with another man and he is giving her what I can’t and I think that most men that share their wives are probably like me as much as I love sharing her I know that I am risking her falling for the guy who she is with

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
Yes, My fear is that the other man will be a lame ass fuck. Not be able to keep it hard, unable to cum inside her, insensitive to her feelings, too rough, vulgar, carry a STD so many things. So far our long drawn out vetting process has prevented most of these.
Men can be gentlemen and sensitive to her needs. They can be terrific at eating her pussy but have a weak erection and not able to cum.
Its very important to her for a man to act like she’s irresistible, and show it by sprouting ragging rock hard dick, fuck her with desire, and cum in her pussy.
When they can’t cum she feels like she’s not sexy or somehow undesirable. Hurts her feelings. Thats not including the scum bags that stand her up on a date.
I am the same way, I feel responsible for guys being lousy in bed, like I am not desirable enough. Hubby assures me I am wrong, that most guys are just lousy on bed.......but I still feel this way deep down. J (the wife)

Reactions: Siesta Swingers