what its like first time watching wife fuck someone else?

It's like being in the most realistic movie ever. For me, watching my wife putting her lips on his cock and then sliding it into her mouth and throat made me flush and feel faint, but in an exhilarating way that's hard to explain. When he put his cock against her pussylips and slid in, I came copius amounts of cum. Best night ever.
This is instantly recognisable

hola desde cuba somos pareja swiguer bisexual los dos tambien interracial porque yo soy negro con 24.5 cmt de largo por 6.5 de gordo twngo 52 años mi actual pareja 29 y juntos por 11 años entonces nuestra respuesta a el tema de wl chat esta basada en primwramente mi experiencia personal de ser bisexual desde la adolececia

The next time was at a swingers party. A handsome black man started talking to my wife. He asked her to dance. By this time in the party most people were nude. My wife was topless with a split skirt. He was wearing a pair of loose gym shorts.The next time I saw them on the dance floor he had lost the shorts. He was so tall and she was so short his erect cock was between her tits. He sat her on a table and parted her legs while he kissed her.. I knew he had at least partially penetrated her pussy from her reaction. She turned and motioned me to join them. She told us it was time to find a bedroom. I was told I could sit in the corner and watch. I watched her take his 9+ inch thick cock all the way on the first stroke. I knew he was feeling places I never would. Even though it was humiliating to see someone satisfy me wife better than I could, I felt a certain pride in her sexual ability. I asked why she didn't use a condom. She said since he had already had half of it in on the dance floor there was no reason after that to use one.
hola desde cuba somos pareja swiguer bisexual los dos tambien interracial porque yo soy negro con 24.5 cmt de largo por 6.5 de gordo twngo 52 años mi actual pareja 29 y juntos por 11 años entonces nuestra respuesta a el tema de wl chat esta basada en primwramente mi experiencia personal de ser bisexual desde la adolececia
De hecho mi primera experiencia sexual fue con un hombre asi que con todas mis parejas mujeres quien ha traido el tema de el.sexo con otros soy yo

De hecho mi primera experiencia sexual fue con un hombre así que con todas mis parejas mujeres quien ha traido el tema de el.sexo con otros soy yo.
Entonces por mas de la mitad de mi vida he tenido el placer de además de sentir de todas las sensaciones que han descrito tambien la suprema sensacion de estar los dos juntos de rodillas y vernos a los ojos mientras vamos recorriendo juntos todo el cuerpo dw su pinga

The first time is imprinted on my mind ..and I have photos and video so I can relive it .My wife was late to all this ( 55) and although keen was shy and nervous .Initially she only wanted them to undress her( she has always been exhibitionist ) , massage her and finger her .Eventually she started touching and then wanking their cocks so they came on her tits .I always fantasised about her going further and eventually she found a guy she and I were comfortable with .He was similar age but in great shape and had an impressive cock .Seeing him undress and massage her as usual but knowing there was a chance of him fucking her was so horny .They played with each other and he then asked if it was still ok to enter her .That moment when he positioned his cock ready to enter resting on her open pussy was so exciting , he slid the tip in ,her pussy lips parted and I nodded that I was ok with it His cock then went in the full way and I could clearly see it inside my wife .I sat there watching ,videoing and touching my erect cock not believing what I was seeing ..my demure wife fucking another guy.She came twice and was clearly enjoying it .When his buttocks clenched and he groaned and I knew he had cum my bliss was complete. .She's fucked loads of guys since but nothing is as hot as that first time
first time is and was the best. but it really doesn't get old

Reactions: werekinky2
Early 50s here....we do mfm with a guy we know about 3 times a month. We're normal has hell, not swingers all.
1st time... about 4 years ago, hot tub, drinking, end up naked, me, wife and him. Naked in hot tub has happened before.
Drunk we go into the house, we're all still naked, he does her over thr back of the couch. Took about 3 min, he leaves. Wife is like what dud she just do, she's crying, takes a shower, we go to bed. Lay there awake but don't say anything. She cried and apologized for 3 days. I had same...what did she do?...feelings.
The first time we had sex after that night she fucked the hell out if me. Great sex for a long time after.
He's a semi friend we'd invite to BBQ when we'd have a small gathering with others, he's the UPS guy at her office.
About 4 months later she tells me he talked to her at work, she'd been avoiding him. Her and I talk about it how it was a mistake and won't happen again.
We're planning another BBQ I said she should invite him, she's like no way. We're all adults, he's apologized(??), it's all good. She tells me he'll join us.
Similar to first time, us, 3 other cpls, 2 guys. Everyone's gone but us, another cpl and him. Wife and I cleaning up. Other cpl and him in hot tub. Wife and I join. Drinking the girls take tops off, has happened before. Soon we're all naked, has happened before, no big deal. Other couple leaves. He soon says he's gotta go, we all walk into the house naked. Wife throws on my button shirt leaving it unbuttoned. We're chatting awkwardly he starts to get hard, soon full hard, then I'm hard. He apologized for last time again, says he's gotta go. I say its all cool, he says thanks. We're drunk and in the kitchen. It gets real quiet, wife looks at me, looks at him, she suckes his dick for 15 seconds, she turns around he fucks her, whole thing is over in 4 min, he leaves. Wife crying and apologized over and over. She takes a shower. In bed, awkward and quiet. She says she's sorry, we snuggle. I end up fucking her 3 times.
Next bbq, same deal....friends leave, he's helping clean up, it's pretty quiet, we all know what's going on. In the living room she kisses me then kisses him, she's sucks his dick for a min, she climbs onto him. They go for maybe 10 min, he finishes and leaves. She takes a shower, gets into bed and we go at it.
Yea it's weird I feel jealous, her and I both have regrets, again we say not gonna happen again.
Same deal happend 2 more times but he'd stay and watch me do her. Next visit, just us and him for bbq, we all know....but didn't say anything....wife and I never discussed this at all only to say we'd not do it again.
This time we're all pretty relaxed in the hot tub. We go into the house, wife gulps down a shot of tequila, we visit in the kitchen, he gets hard, I do too. Wife kisses me whispered in my ear if its OK. We're all still naked. We go up to bedroom, some kissing they do the deed, he leaves. 20 min if that. She asks if she should shower saying we just got out of the hot tub. We never shower after hot tub befor bed. She says she's gonna wipe off....THAT was sexy and I was HARD. We f-ed 3 times then again in the morning.
Got to be a monthly thing.
I still feel weird, jealous, have strange thoughts but I'm so turned on. Wife says exact same. But we keep doing it.
We're conservative as hell, wife classy like you can belive, we don't smoke, don't swear, we can carry on a conversation, we don't have tattoos. When we do this it's like she's a totally different woman. She's a sex machine, we do her till we can't go any more and she's WAY into it. Next day she's back to normal.
First time, every time ... still it's like what the hell are we doing???
Just found this thread and working my way through. Thoroughly enjoyed this story. At first I didn't think I was. It wasn't fun reading how unhappy she was, and the sex seemed too short and awkward to be satisfying. But then you think about the undercurrent there must've been, to keep pulling her (and you) back so automatically in spite of the regret. Kind of funny, too. At one point I laughed out loud. Anyway, takes me a while to catch up sometimes, but once I did I realized how hot it was. Thanks for sharing.

Just found this thread and working my way through. Thoroughly enjoyed this story. At first I didn't think I was. It wasn't fun reading how unhappy she was, and the sex seemed too short and awkward to be satisfying. But then you think about the undercurrent there must've been, to keep pulling her (and you) back so automatically in spite of the regret. Kind of funny, too. At one point I laughed out loud. Anyway, takes me a while to catch up sometimes, but once I did I realized how hot it was. Thanks for sharing.
I will say I still get jealous feelings watching them. It's like she enjoys him just a little too much.
Sex feels really good to me, a woman's mouth on my dick, sliding in and out of a woman's puss(or butt) is great. But seeing women in (real) vids or my wife in person close her eyes, tilt her head back, softly moan while he pumps her slow and easy...I think what does it feel like for a woman ?
We're very comfy with our friend, we relax and enjoy. All three of us have a nice time.
Myself, a male, yea you mess around kissing, get your dick sucked then pump her for a while. The way she reacts can make or break the fun.
My wife gets more turned on each time she gets fucked. First round, usually with him, she pretty worked up, he'll finish then I start. She's really turned on and fucks me really nice till I unload. We take a short break till he's hard again then they go again. She is super turned on and takes him however he wants. Then she's in overdrive with me, its like she can't bang against me hard enough.
I often think why does it take a visit from him to get her so horny ?
It's all good but like WTF ?

I will say I still get jealous feelings watching them. It's like she enjoys him just a little too much.
Sex feels really good to me, a woman's mouth on my dick, sliding in and out of a woman's puss(or butt) is great. But seeing women in (real) vids or my wife in person close her eyes, tilt her head back, softly moan while he pumps her slow and easy...I think what does it feel like for a woman ?
We're very comfy with our friend, we relax and enjoy. All three of us have a nice time.
Myself, a male, yea you mess around kissing, get your dick sucked then pump her for a while. The way she reacts can make or break the fun.
My wife gets more turned on each time she gets fucked. First round, usually with him, she pretty worked up, he'll finish then I start. She's really turned on and fucks me really nice till I unload. We take a short break till he's hard again then they go again. She is super turned on and takes him however he wants. Then she's in overdrive with me, its like she can't bang against me hard enough.
If I didn't get a bit jealous it wouldn't be the same. When you see this intruder slide up her cunt and then she wraps her arms and legs around him to pull him in deeper. When she moans and totally disregards you. I love it

Reactions: werekinky2
My guess is you can relax a little. I'll take your word that it's clear she responds more to him, but I bet a big part of her excitement comes from the naughtiness of getting some action outside her marriage. And the positive reinforcement of seeing how attractive she is to another man. Those things are less about him being better than you and more about being different than you. And really, that's part of what does it for you, too, right? So why not? The fact that she gets further aroused each round, whether it's with you or him, says to me she just thinks it so hot to do two guys.

Isn't it amazing how much sexual capacity women have. To me that's the funnest part -- finding out what really arouses a girl and then seeing how high you can take her.

Because it’s a treat and not something that happens everyday would be my guess.

Oh she def enjoyed him more
She told me over and over

slipping into her the first time after he had his way with her was like slipping into a loose velvet warm slippery slide. Knowing I was only going about half as deep was a thrill.Knowing I was only half as thick was awesome . it’s a strange feeling knowing that the night before she was right around my much smaller member, and then right after knowing she could barely feel me.
Amazing looking down and seeing the combined wetness all over my cock
That freaking awesome , love it , thanks