What sexual options does your mate have when/if you are not having sex with them?

You love your mate. You want to spend your life with them. You’ve both done all you can think of to revive your sex life. Aside from hours of trying to find the source of the issue, trying to fix it with exercise, diet changes, nutrition, schedule changes, counseling, therapy, meds, and the more desperate of choices, have you ever discussed this with your mate: What sexual options do you or they have when either one of you are no longer into having sex with them? Would you offer them any? How would you use it to maintain your connection/bond? Does anyone have any experience with this and any results that worked?

What sexual options does your mate have when/if you are not having sex with them?

Im experiencing the devastating effects of post menopause in my previously Hotwife. She’s showing no testosterone and very low levels of estrogen in her blood work.
Pursuing hormone replacement therapy for her but in the meantime she has no interest is sex.
Ive suggested that I get a girlfriend to fuck and have fun with and honestly, if my wife doesn’t get her mojo back soon I will start dating again.
I won’t lie or hide it and if wife wants a divorce then she can have one but no sex forever is not a option.

"Aside from hours of trying to find the source of the issue, trying to fix it with exercise, diet changes, nutrition, schedule changes, counseling, therapy, meds, and the more desperate of choices"

Well, if your mate won't do these things then I can't think of an answer. You and your mate must continue to express love and be considerate of one another to try to keep your physical relationship alive, particularly if one of you is dissatisfied and the other will not engage in a sexual relationship or do anything to improve the situation. I have no answer, but I believe some of those things are essential for a healthy relationship, both sexual and otherwise.

Mrs Hotwife