What should I do now?

Dcucked

Male
My wife and I have been together nearly 20 years. I am approaching 50 and she is about 10 years younger. We have 2 kids and are both very busy with work, kids, activities etc etc. A few years ago I told my wife Id find it very hot to see her fucking another guy. At first she didnt understand and had questions about if I was unhappy, or didnt love her or wanted to have sex with other women. Eventually she understood it was none of those things and that I think she is so hot and would be turned on by seeing her pleasured by someone else.

We started looking into meeting other couples and met up with another couple for drinks. Long story short and I tried to move things along too fast and my wife was pissed. Seriously pissed like never before. This whole idea was now dead. With time, we worked through things mostly with alot of therapy and communicating. We started having more great sex with some roleplaying and me using dildos on her. Its really hot watching her enjoy herself without me being in my head and my own pleasure. When Ive brought up the idea of sharing her again she has said things like "Im not saying no...or not never." She has alot of concerns about "what if?" situations.

She also has said that this is not a good time since we have so much going on with our lives. Recently I have started to do way more with helping her with stuff. Things like cleaning up the house, empyting the dishwasher, taking care of the kids, making dinner etc. Her mood is so much lighter and more loving. Ive told her I still would like to see her fuck other guys but only if we both want. The most important thing to me is us, our relationship and our family. Ive doubled down on really being in it together with all aspects of life. So far I can feel a difference. TBH, I have concerns and questions too about how we approach and what we would do in different situations. We have alot of discussing and work to do but I am hopeful for one day when this happens.

Anyone else have similar story? Any advice on what I should be doing as things move along?

I have almost same story, my 1st marriage ended after cuckold lifestyle, my ex wife couldn't handle me being with other women, fast forward to now, my now wife and I have, after the roller coaster of saying yes than no never to now thinking about it. My wife is considering meeting up with her guy this weekend, but alone and if she enjoys it then she will invite me along.
Focus on her, reassure her your marriage is safe, secure. Be open and honest about everything no hiding, she will need to know it's not you giving her away, but you allowing to have the freedom to share her body with whomever she wants. Don't push it, role-playing and talking about what turns her on about the whole thing. Let her know no judgements, or guilt for feeling sexy. Horny or excited..its all about her pleasure and enjoyment. Lastly reassure her you will be ok with it and will love her no matter what.

Good luck.. I am hoping I have a success story to share this weekend.

Iamno1tou

My wife and I have been together nearly 20 years. I am approaching 50 and she is about 10 years younger. We have 2 kids and are both very busy with work, kids, activities etc etc. A few years ago I told my wife Id find it very hot to see her fucking another guy. At first she didnt understand and had questions about if I was unhappy, or didnt love her or wanted to have sex with other women. Eventually she understood it was none of those things and that I think she is so hot and would be turned on by seeing her pleasured by someone else.

We started looking into meeting other couples and met up with another couple for drinks. Long story short and I tried to move things along too fast and my wife was pissed. Seriously pissed like never before. This whole idea was now dead. With time, we worked through things mostly with alot of therapy and communicating. We started having more great sex with some roleplaying and me using dildos on her. Its really hot watching her enjoy herself without me being in my head and my own pleasure. When Ive brought up the idea of sharing her again she has said things like "Im not saying no...or not never." She has alot of concerns about "what if?" situations.

She also has said that this is not a good time since we have so much going on with our lives. Recently I have started to do way more with helping her with stuff. Things like cleaning up the house, empyting the dishwasher, taking care of the kids, making dinner etc. Her mood is so much lighter and more loving. Ive told her I still would like to see her fuck other guys but only if we both want. The most important thing to me is us, our relationship and our family. Ive doubled down on really being in it together with all aspects of life. So far I can feel a difference. TBH, I have concerns and questions too about how we approach and what we would do in different situations. We have alot of discussing and work to do but I am hopeful for one day when this happens.

Anyone else have similar story? Any advice on what I should be doing as things move along?
Hope not getting you bored with such a long post..**
Yes. There are lot of if's involved in these situation. Being a sex counselor and being with many couples specially mid to senior aged couples. Men these days are indulging in cuck and abdl or sissy things and fantasies. A guy approached me earlier this year saying that he is not able to perform as he used to as he is in his 50s now, though his wife is not complaining about this but he said he was missing those expression and moaning she used to had back then.

He than fantasized about his wife having sex with another guy but he was really confused he said doc what if my wife started to fall for the guy and ignoring me and at a point left me. Though the solution was provided to them and they really enjoyed and are a good couple now still loving each other.
But you should also take care of these things before bringing in another person in your married life.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
We are in a very similar time of our life. I am early 50s and my wife is ten years younger. We have three kids with two still at home. We are getting closer to being empty nesters, but certainly not just yet.

Balancing our sex life with family life has always been a challenge. My wife loves to fuck and loves the variety of different men. She has been that way since before we met. She was, as far as I know, faithful to me for the first 11ish years of our marriage. We had talked about extramarital play on numerous occasions but neither of us were ready to take the next step. At one point, I gave her permission to fuck someone else to see how we both felt. She definitely wanted to, but didn’t think it was fair since she wasn’t ready to let me play with others as well.

Years went by with no progress. We occasionally discussed it, but not very often. Then, she had a chance at a one night stand with a guy she was very attracted to. She did not sleep with him because we hadn’t talked about her play recently. However, she shared the opportunity with me the next day. I told her she should have gone for it. At that point, she began seriously evaluating her options and within a few months found a guy who was worth taking the leap. She has played with many different guys since then.

There have been a few bumps in the road, but we are happy with where we are today. The main thing for us to get over the hump was an agreement that she would try it one time to see how we both felt. If either of us didn’t handle it well, we would close the door and there would be no further consequences or guilt trips. It’s not something you can undo. With that understanding, she was comfortable taking the leap.

Please make sure you can deal with any jealousy before actually following through with it. Also, be prepared for your wife to change the rules on the fly. This happened to us and seems to happen in nearly all cases. Regardless of how many conversations we had, rules were bent or broken on a regular basis as we found our groove. Some caused grief, others caused humor. We were able to keep talking and learn together.

The other warning I would have is that your wife is the one making the decisions on the fly. I have found that my wife gets what she wants out of this nearly all the time. I don’t get my “wish” as often as she gets hers. That is the nature of her being in the moment and me often waiting at home for my pleasure.

I wish you both the best of luck!

Hope not getting you bored with such a long post..**
Yes. There are lot of if's involved in these situation. Being a sex counselor and being with many couples specially mid to senior aged couples. Men these days are indulging in cuck and abdl or sissy things and fantasies. A guy approached me earlier this year saying that he is not able to perform as he used to as he is in his 50s now, though his wife is not complaining about this but he said he was missing those expression and moaning she used to had back then.

He than fantasized about his wife having sex with another guy but he was really confused he said doc what if my wife started to fall for the guy and ignoring me and at a point left me. Though the solution was provided to them and they really enjoyed and are a good couple now still loving each other.
But you should also take care of these things before bringing in another person in your married life.
Are you suggesting that these fantasies are a result of ED in men? Its a valid point though I wonder about couples who are younger and in this lifestyle.

We are in a very similar place. Hoping to get fantasy role playing going soon.

• Love
Are you suggesting that these fantasies are a result of ED in men? Its a valid point though I wonder about couples who are younger and in this lifestyle.
Not just ED there are many reasons for it mainly fantasies. In the past 3 months three to four ladies have barged thier way in to my clinic saying doc my husband is over 6ft 1 and is well build, still suddenly from the past week acting weir. she said her husband want to wear her cloths and says I m a crossdresser for rest of the day. 1 said my husband wants to wear diapers at this age. and for one guy just watching videos of girl pleasuring them selves lead to his fantasy of watching his wife pleasuring her self with a black man. Hiis thought were so wild he was saying I want a black man to have sex with my wife like an animal. but I cant say this to my wife.
I am seeing increased number of such clients day to day dont know what will happen. I always suggest them to use a sybian or any sort of machine to see their wifes pleasuring moments rather than a guy.

• Wow
Sounds like a few of us couples in the same boat with work, family and life that gets in the way. My wife has been saying yes for a couple of years now but will only play far from home and we’ve only been able to travel without kids a couple times in the past 3 or 4 years.

We won’t be empty nesters for another 10 years but with each trip for the two of us the possibility is always there that she will get what she wants from someone we’ve gotten to know.

Sounds like a few of us couples in the same boat with work, family and life that gets in the way. My wife has been saying yes for a couple of years now but will only play far from home and we’ve only been able to travel without kids a couple times in the past 3 or 4 years.

We won’t be empty nesters for another 10 years but with each trip for the two of us the possibility is always there that she will get what she wants from someone we’ve gotten to know.
roleplays in vacation are really good. You can always reverse the play aswell.

• Love
I'm so glad I found this post, I feel the desire/need to DM each of you .
I'm a 62yo with a sexy str8 laced 46yo not shared unaware redhead wife of 20yrs, I've always been selfish and wanted her for just me until lately.
I never thought I'd say this but I find myself wondering just how much she would get into fucking with a new younger cocksman blasting his seeds deep up inside her yearning needy hot pussy. when im excited I have to bite my tounge not to tell her, but after I've cum and limp seeing her restless needing more cock I know I'm not ready and scared to tell her..
things sure has changed these last few years, I don't have the dreaded ED, but I'm a little to quick and am a 1 n done now days.
l used to enjoy the thrill of secretly fucking friends wives, always bare naked up in them, I never ever filled out of another man's wife, most wanted 2b summed in for the ultimate thrill of cheating.
my life sure has changed.
BTW I welcome a private DM and follow from each of you guys, TY for boldly telling about your Taboo adventures..

Last edited:
Reactions: Avery99us
I'm so glad I found this post, I feel the desire/need to DM each of you .
I'm a 62yo with a sexy str8 laced 46yo not shared unaware redhead wife of 20yrs, I've always been selfish and wanted her for just me until lately.
I never thought I'd say this but I find myself wondering just how much she would get into fucking with a new younger cocksman blasting his seeds deep up inside her yearning needy hot pussy. when im excited I have to bite my younger not to tell her, but after I've cum and limp seeing her restless needing more cock I know I'm not ready and scared to tell her..
things sure has changed these last few years, I don't have the dreaded ED, but I'm a little to quick and am a 1 n done now days.
l used to enjoy the thrill of secretly fucking friends wives, always bare naked up in them, I never ever filled out of another man's wife, most wanted 2b summed in for the ultimate thrill of cheating.
my life sure has changed.
BTW I welcome a private DM and follow from each of you guys, TY for boldly telling about your Taboo adventures..
I believe one should definitely fulfill their fantasy at least once in their life time. 62Y not bad if still you work out you can be a bull in no time. just live a happy life and enjoy each fantasy your mind can imagine.

• Love