What to do if husband starts to get jealous?

Hey all! So a little bit of context for our situation here will go a long way... For 3 years now (before we were even married), my husband has been pushing me to be a hotwife. I have always found it to be a sexy concept, but was resistant to it for practical reasons. A few months ago I met this Bull and we have had him over 3 times now to fuck me. It has been AMAZING. The sex is out of this world and we have the greatest time with him. That said, I have found that the main reason this Bull relationship finally works for me is that my Bull and I have a personal connection, rather than just lust. My husband is jealous of the amount of texting we do, and frankly, the amount of attention my Bull shows me. My husband is comparatively absent in terms of communication and attention. I feel like I am being pulled between the two. Any advice?

Please, if there are any judgmental opinions, feel free to keep them to yourself. I am a sensitive person and this has taken a lot for me to post.
LISTEN TO ME ON THIS! ALWAYS protect your primary relationship AT ALL COST! Stop getting emotionally close to this guy, find other guys to fuck you and let this guy go. Focus on your relationship with your husband and let this guy go! DO NOT ruin your marriage over sexual thrills. There are tons of guys out there who would be delighted to play with you, so let them. Just don't let this guy get any closer. It's not worth it! Tell this guy goodbye and STOP seeing him before it becomes even more difficult or impossible to do so. If you can't separate recreational sex with other guys from emotional closeness that threatens your marriage, NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!

Mrs Hotwife

LISTEN TO ME ON THIS! ALWAYS protect your primary relationship AT ALL COST! Stop getting emotionally close to this guy, find other guys to fuck you and let this guy go. Focus on your relationship with your husband and let this guy go! DO NOT ruin your marriage over sexual thrills. There are tons of guys out there who would be delighted to play with you, so let them. Just don't let this guy get any closer. It's not worth it! Tell this guy goodbye and STOP seeing him before it becomes even more difficult or impossible to do so. If you can't separate recreational sex with other guys from emotional closeness that threatens your marriage, NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!

Mrs Hotwife
I second what @Hwcouple702 says from a husband perspective. Our number 1, inviolable rule, was NO emotional connection to the bull. Our relationship was sacrosanct. We were in this together as a team and developing an emotional relationship threatened the stability of that team. Now there are pods that make a thruple work but that means hubby would have to be just as involved with the other guy as you and that’s not what these relationships are about.

Hey all! So a little bit of context for our situation here will go a long way... For 3 years now (before we were even married), my husband has been pushing me to be a hotwife. I have always found it to be a sexy concept, but was resistant to it for practical reasons. A few months ago I met this Bull and we have had him over 3 times now to fuck me. It has been AMAZING. The sex is out of this world and we have the greatest time with him. That said, I have found that the main reason this Bull relationship finally works for me is that my Bull and I have a personal connection, rather than just lust. My husband is jealous of the amount of texting we do, and frankly, the amount of attention my Bull shows me. My husband is comparatively absent in terms of communication and attention. I feel like I am being pulled between the two. Any advice?

Please, if there are any judgmental opinions, feel free to keep them to yourself. I am a sensitive person and this has taken a lot for me to post.
exciting that you are enjoying other cocks. Just talk to hubby and jack him off while you talk smut to him and share the details of you being fucked by your bull..

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Mrs Hotwife is 100% right (as always). You are on dangerous ground. More than 1 person has asked, in this forum, can hotwifing save my marriage. The real answer is always a resounding no. If your marriage isn't strong hotwifing is guaranteed to destroy it. You may have a bull but you are also having an actual affair as opposed to being a hotwife having sex. Back away from the bull as fast as you can. Get square with your husband.
I can tell you from experience as the other guy, it's bad to let it get like that. I got wrapped up with a wife and we clicked. Really clicked. We broke up a couple times but always came back together in a few days. It was more than the awesome sex. We were just happier together than apart. One day she said "I know I'll be ok if my marriage fails" meaning she and I would be together. We both knew it had gone to far. Still took 9 months but finally we broke up for good. Her kids are much better off not living through what would have been a messy divorce. I know she is better having not put her kids through it. I am better for having not been the lever that broke them up.

"That said, I have found that the main reason this Bull relationship finally works for me is that my Bull and I have a personal connection, rather than just lust."
So, what to do? I empathize with your situation. If I have this right, your husband lobbied hard for you to be a hotwife, you resisted, you met someone, you clicked, you fucked 3 times with husband invitation, now husband is freaked. You on the other hand are full of oxcytocin (love hormone) from the buzz you get with the bull. This happens. I know others tell you to run, break it off, talk to husband, ect. But the fact is you are hooked on this guy and you like how it makes you feel. Call it love if you like. That is the bad news. The good news is that the "in love" , the oxcytocin, will wear off eventually. No advice, but some options. You can walk away from the hotwife thing and the boyfriend. You can let it run its course - this carries risks because it may take time and the marriage may not survive. You can lie and tell him you just love the hotwife vibe- that is tell your husband he has nothing to worry about while you and husband continue to do the hotwife 3sum thing. You can tell the boyfriend - see how he reacts - you might be surprised that he does not have the same oxcytocin level as you. You can acknowlege that your husband is not who you really wanted to marry and bail out of the marriage - then you are a free agent with no 3rd party emotional entanglement - harsh but effective. There you are. No judgment. Good luck.

Reactions: Bosstoncream