What would you do to her

Nice and tight. Bet she looks amazing riding a fat cock deep inside her. I don't blame you for sharing her. Hell I'd watch her too as I wait my turn to stuff her slutty little cunt.
She loves being appreciated
I am sure she will look amazing riding a fat one, I prefer staying out of her business, but love it when she comes home after, it’s all mostly suspense for me
Sometimes I can smell and taste who’s been in her

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
She loves being appreciated
I am sure she will look amazing riding a fat one, I prefer staying out of her business, but love it when she comes home after, it’s all mostly suspense for me
Sometimes I can smell and taste who’s been in her
So from this I derive she is shared correct?

Oh man. Not gonna lie im curious as to how her body looks with out those silly cloths. I can tell she's nice and firm everywhere. Maybe I'll make her send you a nice little video of my fat cock vanishing inside her slutty little cunt. Bet its fucking tight and snug. Bet you get so hard knowing she just got stuffed by someone new. How she's gonna come back home to you still wet and smelling of someone elses cum. I'll tell her to make you guess where i dropped my fat load on (or in 😌) her. Maybe I'll reward her with a lot more than one if it suits you.
She’s sort of camera shy, Hope this works till then
I do feel most of the times load might be inside her, but there’s no easy way to know

Attachments

• E92C5901-7167-4935-89D5-38370E8560C1.jpeg
    E92C5901-7167-4935-89D5-38370E8560C1.jpeg
    441.3 KB · Views: 444
You have to be realistic, considering her figure and attractiveness, and all the offers and temptations that goes with it, can't blame her for following her instincts to breed.
So you don’t feel small titties is a concern? That’s her primary concern or phobia I guess

So you don’t feel small titties is a concern? That’s her primary concern or phobia I guess
She has beautiful tits, they goes perfectly with the rest of the body. I love them, and her slender waist, firm belly, soft and sexy thighs, elegant arms, everything makes sense to me; her posture, everything calls for pleasure and erotic adventures, real hot ones!! My cock is never wrong, it grows harder every time I take a closer look. I feel all signs of male copulation instincts looking at her body...need more? ;)

Reactions: Sidsid
She has beautiful tits, they goes perfectly with the rest of the body. I love them, and her slender waist, firm belly, soft and sexy thighs, elegant arms, everything makes sense to me; her posture, everything calls for pleasure and erotic adventures, real hot ones!! My cock is never wrong, it grows harder every time I take a closer look. I feel all signs of male copulation instincts looking at her body...need more? ;)
I just shared a screenshot of your response, from her reply she’s horney. I have a feeling she’s gonna be late today. I might get nice stale warm odor and taste in morning. The whole mix of taste and odor is very intriguing for me, not sure what to expect. At times makes me wonder if it’s same person or different

Reactions: hassel10
I just shared a screenshot of your response, from her reply she’s horney. I have a feeling she’s gonna be late today. I might get nice stale warm odor and taste in morning. The whole mix of taste and odor is very intriguing for me, not sure what to expect. At times makes me wonder if it’s same person or different
I'm happy on your behalf, does she have someone regular, or is she just flirting with random guys? Do you know who is going to savoure the wonderful taste of her newly produced juices?

God no i love me some perky little buds. As long as she's got a gorgeous meaty ass for me to spread open for my selfish needs.
She’s got pretty nice ass, I mean good for her body and you can stretch her very well. Not sure how It goes with other but on occasions when we were super horney I have stretched her so hard she was stuck in position after we finished

Reactions: Napolibrasco
Love that white dress that lets tits be watched. If she bends over in front of me I would put my hand inside and grab her nipples to bring them close to the tip of my cock head and rub them till I cum on them

Reactions: naughtycouple2323
Love that white dress that lets tits be watched. If she bends over in front of me I would put my hand inside and grab her nipples to bring them close to the tip of my cock head and rub them till I cum on them
That’s so hot and interesting. I might try that :), and also wondering if someone has tried that on her

• Love
Reactions: quickguy