What would you do with my wife?

Kiss her and suck her gorgeous tits. Rub my big cock against her nipples and titty fuck her, slipping into her mouth now and then. Then I'd roll her over and eat her pussy and ass from behind, finger fucking her to warm her up. Then mount her, starting slow, working up the pace, letting those huge titties swing and slap under her and I pound her. Then flip her on her back, take her by the throat, and fuck her mouth so she can taste her juices on me. Then spread her legs and get back in her sweet tight pussy, watching those big breasts wobble and swing as I fuck her. And finally drill her deep and fill her with cum.

Then squeeze my cum out of her pussy and spread it on her nipples. Let her play with it, lick it. We cuddle and kiss and spoon until I'm hard again and slip it in her for round two.

Kiss her and suck her gorgeous tits. Rub my big cock against her nipples and titty fuck her, slipping into her mouth now and then. Then I'd roll her over and eat her pussy and ass from behind, finger fucking her to warm her up. Then mount her, starting slow, working up the pace, letting those huge titties swing and slap under her and I pound her. Then flip her on her back, take her by the throat, and fuck her mouth so she can taste her juices on me. Then spread her legs and get back in her sweet tight pussy, watching those big breasts wobble and swing as I fuck her. And finally drill her deep and fill her with cum.

Then squeeze my cum out of her pussy and spread it on her nipples. Let her play with it, lick it. We cuddle and kiss and spoon until I'm hard again and slip it in her for round two.
Wow! You da man!

mainly asking for the black men here… but what would you do with my wife? Honestly, we’ve never done anything like this, so it’s more so just a fantasy of mine but I’d like to imagine that if pressured enough, she would crack and give into the right, black bull. This is one of my first posts on here so i know the pictures are SFW and as well I’m choosing to blur hers and our faces out right now.

Attachments

• DE7BFDC2-ADB3-48E3-96CD-BDD5E5C7A6CC.jpeg
    DE7BFDC2-ADB3-48E3-96CD-BDD5E5C7A6CC.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 0FA5C4C9-464F-4B0B-986E-09263C007A5A.jpeg
    0FA5C4C9-464F-4B0B-986E-09263C007A5A.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 136
mainly asking for the black men here… but what would you do with my wife? Honestly, we’ve never done anything like this, so it’s more so just a fantasy of mine but I’d like to imagine that if pressured enough, she would crack and give into the right, black bull. This is one of my first posts on here so i know the pictures are SFW and as well I’m choosing to blur hers and our faces out right now.
God damn she sexy

Reactions: trickster0802
My young, hot, wife has huge tits and a high sex drive. She needs an aggressive man to take control and fuck her how she needs and deserves. What would you do with her looking at you like this?
I would make her take my cock in every hole in public and filmed to give to you to watch over and over thinking about the next time she is taking my cock deep in every hole

Reactions: MyWifesHugeTits