What would you do?

I would love for her to start by sucking my cock with her nice lips. I would then suck on her tits and work my way to her pussy. Lick that pussy until it’s dripping wet. Start rubbing my cock up and down her pussy slowly til she begs to penetrate her. Then penetrate her slowly and increase my pumps with her legs wide open. I would then turn her over doggy style and start fucking her hard, pull her hair and smack her ass. I would whisper in her ear that she’s my slut and i own her pussy until i explode inside her pussy. Leaving her with a cream pie dripping out that sweet pussy! 😈

Damm would love to eat those holes Damm she has some body dammm she is so fine looking at her made my cock hard Damm wish I could fuck her doggy style while you watch how slutty she gets

• Love
Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
I would love to suck on those tits for a while, then move into a 69 position so I could eat that sweet pussy and tight ass, finally I would lay her on her back lift her legs over my shoulders and fuck her until I filled her pussy with my seed.

• Love
Reactions: Rajesh Krishna