What's Happening In Indonesia

javaspice

Female
Aug 29, 2017
Indonesia
Sorry boys and girls. While I have been in and out of the site for some time I failed to fill in those that have any interest in what's going on here. After my Hello from Indonesia post, while I have read a number of post, I have failed to post anything myself. my bad and I'm sorry.

Where we live there are but a few Westerners and those guys are either never sober for one, a converted to Islam go to Mosque for another, and a English teacher who would probably be happier at home with mommy than around mature people. So, this old lady isn't finding any happiness where we live. If you want to meet any Westerners you need to head to Jakarta. So, we go there every 3 months now for a day of shopping for items we can't find here and hopefully for a night of fun. Sometimes it works out, sometimes not. At my age it is really hard to compete with the 18 to 28 year old girls hanging around. Youth is so wasted on them. Some men I have met do appreciate the more mature experienced woman so it works out at times.

The jackpot was found when we headed West to a popular surf area. From March to November the surf is up and the place is teeming with hard bodied males and some Women. Ages range from 20 to 45 and they come from all over the world. Have to admit that the majority are 20 some year old Australians. I have been fortunate to have met in a very personal way men from Australia, Germany, USA, France, and even one from Tunisia. The drive there is 6 hours one way with 2 and a half hours of it over a really rough mountain road with drop offs on the sides where you see buses, trucks, and cars that never made it. On our way there I swore I would not be traveling there again once we returned home. I changed my mind the first night there. Not as much competition there and I can draw a crowd when I want to. So, my dry spells are not so long now and husband is getting lots of driving practice.

Have a great day everyone.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Indeed you do need a very hard guy to use that lovely pussy. In the US your only concern is whether or not you want to get pregnant!

Sorry boys and girls. While I have been in and out of the site for some time I failed to fill in those that have any interest in what's going on here. After my Hello from Indonesia post, while I have read a number of post, I have failed to post anything myself. my bad and I'm sorry.

Where we live there are but a few Westerners and those guys are either never sober for one, a converted to Islam go to Mosque for another, and a English teacher who would probably be happier at home with mommy than around mature people. So, this old lady isn't finding any happiness where we live. If you want to meet any Westerners you need to head to Jakarta. So, we go there every 3 months now for a day of shopping for items we can't find here and hopefully for a night of fun. Sometimes it works out, sometimes not. At my age it is really hard to compete with the 18 to 28 year old girls hanging around. Youth is so wasted on them. Some men I have met do appreciate the more mature experienced woman so it works out at times.

The jackpot was found when we headed West to a popular surf area. From March to November the surf is up and the place is teeming with hard bodied males and some Women. Ages range from 20 to 45 and they come from all over the world. Have to admit that the majority are 20 some year old Australians. I have been fortunate to have met in a very personal way men from Australia, Germany, USA, France, and even one from Tunisia. The drive there is 6 hours one way with 2 and a half hours of it over a really rough mountain road with drop offs on the sides where you see buses, trucks, and cars that never made it. On our way there I swore I would not be traveling there again once we returned home. I changed my mind the first night there. Not as much competition there and I can draw a crowd when I want to. So, my dry spells are not so long now and husband is getting lots of driving practice.

I couldn't handle the drive!

Nice