what's the best and most exciting thing the bull ever said to you

There are many things that I have heard different bulls say to my wife after, during, or before they fuck her. Of course, there is a lot of dirty talk but once in a while, a bull will say something that just stands out to both my wife and me.

One night my wife was with one of her bulls, and they were flirting and playing around together. My wife was naked, and I was sitting at her feet on the couch. Her bull brought his cock up to her face and told her, "You need to suck this dick." My wife reached up, took his cock in her hand, and sucked him, giving him a very sloppy blowjob. He finally pulled out, and as she stroked him, he told her he wasn't ready to cum yet. She asked him where he wanted to cum, and he said, "I want to give you my dick up your hot, tight little ass, and after I fuck you deep and hard, I want to give you my load deep in your hot ass!"

The hottest part of his comment was when my wife just looked up and replied, "I want you in my ass. I want to feel your balls explode while you are deep inside me."

sex-party.jpg

The first time I let her go to a party alone with her big dick coworker “don’t worry she’ll be taken of and we’ll fucked by the time you get off work” the party was a going away party for his 19 year old nephew who fucked her 6 times, the last was in his suv in my work parking lot, I got to watch him finish in her.

Reactions: NWFLfun
We’ve only had one experience so far. We met a potential for a drink, and I ended up making out with him in his car. At some point he pulled his cock out so I started stroking him giving him a hand job. He was about to cum and told me “look at it, I want you to watch as you make me cum so you will never forget this moment and can tell your husband what you did”! It was very hot and dominant.