What's the coolest way someone has asked you to bed his partner?

Would you be ok with me approaching in a public setting, having never meet before and with no real small talk or howdy doody intro, and just said to you ''Would you stuff your big log up my missus because she sent me over here to find out''? or would that be too common for you?

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
The phrase "Let's get stoned and fuck my wife..." is the one that comes to mind as the coolest approach...
are you saying that actually happened or just something you conjured up because you think that sounds cool? I think I would like to readjust from my earlier approach to ' would you like to drop your nuts in my missus'?
How does that one grab you from the previous?

are you saying that actually happened or just something you conjured up because you think that sounds cool? I think I would like to readjust from my earlier approach to ' would you like to drop your nuts in my missus'?
How does that one grab you from the previous?
The phrase was the opening to an actual experience...

Reactions: kingcuckoldnz
Im sure that would be a good one too but probably taken more as a joke and we'd laugh and that would be the extent of things
If I don't know someone I'm not going to approach with a request about the missus just to have a laugh. I would say ' do you want to drop your nuts in my missus'? with dead eyes so they knew I was being serious
and not about to pull out the candid camera and say 'smile, your on candid camera'
If that makes sense, to you?

If I don't know someone I'm not going to approach with a request about the missus just to have a laugh. I would say ' do you want to drop your nuts in my missus'? with dead eyes so they knew I was being serious
and not about to pull out the candid camera and say smile because your on candid camera
If that makes sense
im not entirely sure where youre from but where we live, saying "drop your nuts in my missus" would get a huge laugh and that's it. if you said "you want to fuck my wife?" would be something we'd say where we live. We are in US

Reactions: kingcuckoldnz
Point taken and from New Zealand
im not entirely sure where youre from but where we live, saying "drop your nuts in my missus" would get a huge laugh and that's it. if you said "you want to fuck my wife?" would be something we'd say where we live. We are in US
Ok forget that. What if the new approach was' Wanna ram my missus in the guts'? Would that be slightly more poignant if not poetic to your ears?

I was in Cannes France, aged 31, prime time looks wise and quite an arse in jeans, I am told. Walking along the sidewalk to my hotel two American women and an older man were behind me and started talking crudely about me, thinking I was French. I rather was rather enjoying it, pretending I couldn't understand them, when the man said "Hey stud, how'd you like to fuck my wife's hungry pussy?" I turned around smiling and shocked them by saying in English "Sure come on up to my room" :)

I was in Cannes France, aged 31, prime time looks wise and quite an arse in jeans, I am told. Walking along the sidewalk to my hotel two American women and an older man were behind me and started talking crudely about me, thinking I was French. I rather was rather enjoying it, pretending I couldn't understand them, when the man said "Hey stud, how'd you like to fuck my wife's hungry pussy?" I turned around smiling and shocked them by saying in English "Sure come on up to my room" :)
And did you?