WhatsApp conversation on Wife's phone.

Jon Day

Male
Sep 16, 2020
Suffolk UK
Hi, just asking people's opinion. My wife is a 62 year old good looking curvy woman. I have always told her to fuck others if she gets the chance. I actually say anyone at anytime at any place, even our house if she wants. She knows how much I want this to happen.
A friend of hers knows it too and is helping persuade her for me gently by telling her she should have some extra marital fun. Her friend is single and my wife says she is very dirty and meets men at her house for sex.
I recently saw a a conversation on WhatsApp between the two of them. They were getting a bit sexual and her friend said "and we all know what you like doing and how extremely dirty you can be, don't we"
I would love to think that my wife has messed about with other guys. I guess I will never know. I get very hard thinking about it.
What does anyone think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210827_160009.jpg
    Screenshot_20210827_160009.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 102
Hi, just asking people's opinion. My wife is a 62 year old good looking curvy woman. I have always told her to fuck others if she gets the chance. I actually say anyone at anytime at any place, even our house if she wants. She knows how much I want this to happen.
A friend of hers knows it too and is helping persuade her for me gently by telling her she should have some extra marital fun. Her friend is single and my wife says she is very dirty and meets men at her house for sex.
I recently saw a a conversation on WhatsApp between the two of them. They were getting a bit sexual and her friend said "and we all know what you like doing and how extremely dirty you can be, don't we"
I would love to think that my wife has messed about with other guys. I guess I will never know. I get very hard thinking about it.
What does anyone think.
I think she has a great MILF body. And you should hook her up with Big cock Bull. He'll give her the fucking you both need without the emotional attachment

My wife used to say that to me too. The old line is "Why go out for hamburger when I have steak at home?" I told her, OK, but you don't eat steak every day. Variety is the spice of life. She's had several hamburgers since then, and much as she loves steak, one of her hamburgers has an 8+ inch cock which she really enjoys having buried deep inside her happily married pussy.
She's very fussy though and always says she already has the best. I am always trying to persuade her.

What does anyone think.
I think you should ask your friend if it has already happened.