When I dildo fuck myself with a good size dildo I always cum really hard, is it the same for your wife???

Something I made for Sara. I talk to her while using it on her and when it's buried deep inside her, I plunge the syringe home and ask if she can feel his warm seed spreading inside her womb.

Attachments

• Lubeapplicator.jpg
    Lubeapplicator.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 37
My wife prefers the vibe to a dildo , we tried a penis extension but recently she’s wanted one up her and one on her clit , so we’ve compromised by putting the small vibe inside the cock sleeve , trying it out tonight , will post results lol , she has amazing slack hole and cums hard and often with the vibe and I get a front row seat between her Legs where I belong lol , here is a pic of the cock sleeve and both vibes in use 9B7B281C-ED00-47FC-9A31-ED02EE58D941.jpeg

Attachments

• C4EC1B8D-CF3A-4935-8044-97B69A89DBA3.jpeg
    C4EC1B8D-CF3A-4935-8044-97B69A89DBA3.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 18
My wife prefers the vibe to a dildo , we tried a penis extension but recently she’s wanted one up her and one on her clit , so we’ve compromised by putting the small vibe inside the cock sleeve , trying it out tonight , will post results lol , she has amazing slack hole and cums hard and often with the vibe and I get a front row seat between her Legs where I belong lol , here is a pic of the cock sleeve and both vibes in use View attachment 498720
Another one of double vibe ABF199DF-E140-46D0-9E28-F9AD57B82BB4.jpeg

My wife prefers the vibe to a dildo , we tried a penis extension but recently she’s wanted one up her and one on her clit , so we’ve compromised by putting the small vibe inside the cock sleeve , trying it out tonight , will post results lol , she has amazing slack hole and cums hard and often with the vibe and I get a front row seat between her Legs where I belong lol , here is a pic of the cock sleeve and both vibes in use View attachment 498720
vibs are great to, lol

Reactions: EgyBull