When I was young and the lifestyle would have met me....

ChubbyGermany

Couple
Gold
A recent thread here made me think....there a young man was a wife´s first MFM.

When I was young (16-26 about) I had an fantastic sex-life and tried out many females and MF-kinks with my medium sized cock (which I still LOVE) and great libido and stamina, BUT I also had long single periods within these 10 years.... in these periods I mastubated every day but never got the chance to really MEET or BE FOUND by a WILLING couple (willing: I offered a MFM 2 x while I studied. all 2x the females were willing and hot for me but the hubbies overtaxed and therefore denied).

I especially think How I would have reacted in these two scenarios:

1.) Like in the other thread, I would have met a couple in a bar willing me for a MFM--> I think I would have been very aroused and proud BUT also reluctant, excited and It would have depened (also the case NOW) on the hubby in particular if I had done it.

2.) A hot MILF neighbour/next door would have spoken to me without hubby or being single. In that case I think I would have fucked her every single day :)

Conclusion: I think my fascination for age-difference and young men (bi and as MFM) NOW comes from these times :)

PIC for enrichment :)

Attachments

• Pose_2_Barn.jpg
    Pose_2_Barn.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 44