When my wife first went out of our marriage without me knowing

Quite a few years ago now a dude started texting me screenshots of my wife. He said that he got them from his friend who apparently fucked my wife. I figured I’d share them. I think they are in order. When I confronted my wife, she said that she was alone and horny taking a bath when this guy started snapping her. She’s always found him attractive and it just started escalating. It’s pretty exciting thinking about it!

Attachments

• IMG_3374.jpeg
    IMG_3374.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3375.jpeg
    IMG_3375.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3376.jpeg
    IMG_3376.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3382.jpeg
    IMG_3382.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 132
I took this picture one night, back in the day the kids were at their grandparents house. We had a few friends over that like to smoke the devils lettuce., Well, one thing that to another with the drinking in the smoking, everyone left but my buddy from work, I guess I must’ve passed out on the couch because the next thing I know I wake up and I’m alone in the living room I went to the back room and I could hear my wife screaming and moaning and telling him to fuck her harder, I snuck back and cut my phone and I snapped this picture. I watched them and they didn’t know it was there. I took my cock out and jerked off and then I snuck back on the couch. The next morning, I heard the bed squeaking again and she was riding him. I jerked off again and again went back to the couch a little while later I heard the front door open and my wife waking me up to a blowjob. We ended up on the living room floor. At one point I put my hand on her ass and realized my hand was in probably his cum. I put my fingers in my wife’s mouth and watched her lick the cum off my fingers, and then a smile crossed her face and I started fucking her and told her that I saw she said that she knew I was watching. I ended up pulling out and coming all over her tits and she ended up sucking me dry. She said that she did the exact same thing to my coworker. She said after I passed out, he reached over and started rubbing her thigh and worked up to her pussy and finger fucked her before it drove her crazy and that she gave him head while I was sleeping and then they went to the bedroom. He fucked her doggy style she said that she was riding him right before I came down the hall and that they turned over and he started sucking her missionary when I took the picture. She said that in the morning when she was riding him she was hoping that I would come in and start fucking her too because she wanted to fuck two guys at once.. we did a few weeks later

Attachments

• IMG_5483.jpeg
    IMG_5483.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 185