When OMBAC Was Fun!

SDCuck

Some time ago, we took a long weekend to San Diego and discovered a wild party on the beach! It's called Over The Line and is a kind of beach softball. It's still going on, but has been toned down quite a bit.

We knew about Blacks Beach and Thads, a swingers clubs and planned to go to both. Our server told us about OTL when we asked about things to do at a breakfast place in PB. We spent a few hours of nude sunbathing and body surfing at Black's Beach. Mary was leered at and had a couple of guys approach her while I was in the water., but nothing happened other than her mentioning how horny she got from staring at their dicks while they talked and looked at her naked body, especially her tits and shaved pussy.

Later, that afternoon we drove to Fiesta Island and walked around. There were over 50 fields set up and games were on. We watched a bit, chuckled at the team names and had a few beers. As it got later, the tents ringing the fields got more people in them. We walked near them and noticed bikini clad women, some of them topless, dancing for the men. Some were posing for pictures and we saw more than a few groping the women. We came up to one and slowly walked past as one of the guys looked at my wife and said, "Show me your tits!" and smiled. Well, Mary is an exhibitionist and, as she untied her cotton blouse to show him her shapely and firm 34B's, she said, "What's it worth to you?". He quickly replied, "Free admission to the VIP area." She flashed him, he looked approvingly, and we went in.

We got a couple of beers and walked into the back of the tent where we saw the women walking around and the guys grabbing their asses. Mary ditched the tube top and had her blouse on, unbuttoned and untied, revealing her tits. She was quickly noticed and several of the guys closed around her. I held back, pretty sure that she was not only going to be groped by them, but likely reaching for their dicks as she let them. She lowered her blouse around her arms and enjoyed the hands on her tits.

One of them whispered something to her, she smiled, nodded yes, and he led her to a corner of the tent with a few beach chairs. He sat and she slowly lowered her blouse, then knelt between his legs. I went over to watch with a few others. Mary leaned closer to his half hard dick. She sucked it into her talented mouth and swallowed it. Her head bobbed on it for a few minutes before he moaned loudly and his juice erupted from his cock. She pulled back and let him come on her tits.

She straightened up onto her knees and looked around where a couple of the guys had been stroking themselves. They got close to her and she took a couple in her hands and sucked, then jerked them to completion on her tits. White, thick cum dripped down to her belly where she smeared it on herself.

I sat in the chair and pulled her to my dick, "Suck it, baby." I said to her. "Suck it." and she wordlessly went down to swallow it. I was hard, dripping and aching as my wife serviced me. As she sucked me, a couple of guys grabbed her dangling tits and squeezed them and pulled her erect nipples as they watched my dick go into and out of her mouth. One of them ran his hands over her ass and under her shorts.

She opened her legs a bit for him to reach her pussy. He fingered her from behind, murmuring, 'Oh fuck, she's so wet. And, tight!". She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them to her knees for him, without taking my cock from her mouth. He did the rest as he pulled her thong aside and pushed his dick in her. She went back to sucking my dick after looking up at me and smiling. The crowd gathered to watch. I came soon after and Mary she swallowed my full load.

She held onto the chair's arms as she took the strangers cock. He pulled out and came on her ass. From somewhere, a lounge chair was put close to us and Mary laid back on it, now fully naked. Her wet pussy was glistening. She fingered herself and ran a hand over her tits as she looked at the naked cocks appearing before her. She was surrounded now with a guy on each side of her, pushing their stiff cocks into her mouth while one guy got between her legs and fucked her. She raised her legs and held him as he thrust himself into her repeatedly, until he came in a spasm, grunting and arching his back as he emptied his balls.

Others stood nearby watching the spectacle and stroking themselves and grabbing her tits. Another pushed himself into her cum filled cunt right after the guy fucking her got up. I took my turn on her next and came deep in her. I doubt she noticed it was me! In fact, I asked her later in our room if she knew I fucked her and she said, "I thought so, baby, but I was so hot from all those dicks that I couldn't be sure."

Now, she had a cock in each hand, taking turns sucking them. When one came, another replaced it. She moaned and shook from several orgasms but never stopped until she sucked and fucked every guy who wanted her. And, there were quite a few, as it was now nighttime and the party crowd had shown up. After several hours of nonstop fucking, it was over. We went back to our room, took a shower and did it again at Thads the next night.