When she Got Home

J.J.Jones

Verified
Verified
I heard the front door open at 4am, I was in bed sound asleep (well kind of) .. She walked in to the bedroom, her dress was wrinkled, her make-up was smudged and her hair messy. She still looked beautiful but she looked like she had a big night.

She walked over to the bed and kissed me hard then whispered “that was amazing”. I told her I wanted to hear, and was told to wait until she had undressed and made herself comfortable

She spread her legs and told me to lick her while she told me. I hesitated and she told me he word a condom, so in I went. She told me how the flirted over dinner, how he kissed her and groped her tits in the taxi on the way to his house.. and that when they walked in the door he pushed her to her knees and ordered her to suck his cock. She said she almost melted at his firm tone, and did what he told her to do. The fucked her mouth for a while then striped her naked, bent her over the arm of a lounge chair and fucked her hard from behind. That’s when she text me and told me she was staying for a while longer. He took her to bed and fucked her another twice that night before she said she had to leave, early start the next day. She came twice while telling me, then went to sleep and left be having to look after myself

009 (2).jpg