When you hear her say... “OH YEAH, CUM IN MY PUSSY!”

DO YOU CUM FASTER WHEN SHE SAYS IT?

• Total voters
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. She dies talk dirty but we never use terms like cream pie, cock, cuckold... she does say ..fuck me .. harder.. faster ... thing like that. She's never said....cum in me ....she uses phrases like .. i can feel you and I'm ready (for the guy to cum) or I feel good inside (she's ready to fuck again).
She dosent say anything when she cums, just starts to grunt hard. When one of us cums in her she is on fire horny for next guy.
What does she say that turns you on the most?

Just wondering how many other guys get off a lot quicker after hearing her telling you things like... “Oh yeah baby, cum in my pussy!” “Cum inside me baby!” Etc... For me, it’s the magic words to take me to the top and explode! Why don’t more women say this, especially when they know the guy is almost there? It makes me cum faster, harder and with so much more intensity! Thoughts..
My wife will also add...make me pregnant. She has said and meant that in the past.

Brings back memories of our first time sharing after we got married. We had taken a break starting a few months before the wedding and then for a few months after. Watching her get fucked begging our friend to cum in her married pussy. I mean she was actually saying "cum in me, cum in my married pussy" So freaking hot.

Brings back memories of our first time sharing after we got married. We had taken a break starting a few months before the wedding and then for a few months after. Watching her get fucked begging our friend to cum in her married pussy. I mean she was actually saying "cum in me, cum in my married pussy" So freaking hot.

This definitely brings back memories of many good times. There is certainly something incredibly arousing about a woman vocalizing how bad she wants your cum inside her. It's a huge thrill releasing inside another man's wife in this way. Taboo. Forbidden. Fantastic

My wife will also add...make me pregnant. She has said and meant that in the past.
One wife I used to play with had a huge breeding fetish. She would say stuff like that to me. Or like "I want your baby, give me your baby". And she meant it. She really did want babies, just it wasn't the time yet. But I knew that every time she said it she really did want it, and it was hot as fuck.

The first time a woman said that to me I lost it quickly. Think her hubby got just as excited

• Love
Reactions: btweets
Many, many times while doing my wive I've said....I'm cumming, I'm going to cum, whatever...I guess she kinda gets ready and moves with me really good...make sense?
With our guy mfm friend he's said it too while he's doing her. One night they're going at it pretty good, he said...I'm gonna cum, she responded...I know....that was SO HOT to watch.

Many, many times while doing my wive I've said....I'm cumming, I'm going to cum, whatever...I guess she kinda gets ready and moves with me really good...make sense?
With our guy mfm friend he's said it too while he's doing her. One night they're going at it pretty good, he said...I'm gonna cum, she responded...I know....that was SO HOT to watch.
Makes perfect sense and I love it when she responds like that! There’s just something that really gets me going when I hear a woman, almost in a begging sort of way, tells me or even better, hearing her tell someone else that she wants him to cum inside her! The bonus is if she tells him to cum inside her pussy!!

Reactions: compassionatedom