Where to find a cage I can't get out of?

Jun 2, 2021
Dear Community, my small budget doesn't allow me to order cages in large quantity. I've already made two attempts (metal), but I could get out more or less easily from each. Maybe a cage needs to be tailor-made? My dick's measurments may also be "outside the norm": 8-9cm in length when soft, 12-13cm when hard; about 3.5cm thick when soft and 4cm when hard. My first cage was too long, my second one too short; the long one a bit too large (4cm) the short one too narrow (3.5cm) - my cock is uncut and my foreskin rather fleshy, so I guess my anatomy isn't optimal for a standard cage. I was thinking there might be one that's made like a knight's harness, like a woven metal pouch attached to a firm ring, with the pouch enclosing both, testicles and cock. Such a "soft metal pouch" would also make it easier to conceal the cage while wearing pants and therefore allow 24/7 all week long! - So, if you know of such a cage, please let me know where I can find it. Any advice on chastity gadgets you may wish to give will also be appreciated. Best wishes, Frank (54, Germany)

Dear Community, my small budget doesn't allow me to order cages in large quantity. I've already made two attempts (metal), but I could get out more or less easily from each. Maybe a cage needs to be tailor-made? My dick's measurments may also be "outside the norm": 8-9cm in length when soft, 12-13cm when hard; about 3.5cm thick when soft and 4cm when hard. My first cage was too long, my second one too short; the long one a bit too large (4cm) the short one too narrow (3.5cm) - my cock is uncut and my foreskin rather fleshy, so I guess my anatomy isn't optimal for a standard cage. I was thinking there might be one that's made like a knight's harness, like a woven metal pouch attached to a firm ring, with the pouch enclosing both, testicles and cock. Such a "soft metal pouch" would also make it easier to conceal the cage while wearing pants and therefore allow 24/7 all week long! - So, if you know of such a cage, please let me know where I can find it. Any advice on chastity gadgets you may wish to give will also be appreciated. Best wishes, Frank (54, Germany)
love a guy who stays in a cage for his girl

Reactions: Poppye and spin418
Of course, you should not escape. I cannot go out of my plastic one if a suitable base ring is selected. A good thing is where can open the base ring and by this you can select a smaller ring and escape is not possible. There are ones both made of plastic and metal. Select cage that have with different base ring sizes. I bought mine cages at ebay.de it came from China 6 weeks later. You can use cold water to shrink your cock to any size to fit the cage. A small cage will fit your trousers better.

Last edited:
Of course, you should not escape. I cannot go out of my plastic one if a suitable base ring is selected. A good thing is where can open the base ring and by this you can select a smaller ring and escape is not possible. There are ones both made of plastic and metal. Select cage that have with different base ring sizes. I bought mine cages at ebay.de it came from China 6 weeks later. You can use cold water to shrink your cock to any size to fit the cage. A small cage will fit your trousers better.
Thanks, Rigel, for the advice. It's true: I did have a cockring (it broke) that could be screwed together and it was 3.5cm in diametre, unlike my usual 4.0cm. However, I haven't found a good cage yet that would have such a small ring AND a bigger tube (3.0-3.5cm is too tight because I have plenty of foreskin. Anyways, I'll try and experiment or try and find something I can shape myself to find the perfect fit. All of this could be easier if my wife were in on it, but not only couldn't I win her to try cuckolding me, she is also not interested in Domina/submissive role play with me and simply made fun of me and my "muzzle" (as she called it) when I dared to present myself in the bedroom, wearing my then chastity cage and holding a new vibro in hand...

I'm not an expert, but I've been told that any cage will be escapable to a person that is determined to do so. The only cages that I know of that are secure are those that involve a piercing of some sort that involves your penis. That's a step that you have to consider depending on your dedication to the fetish.
Good Luck

Reactions: spin418
Think smaller! I’m not too far off average erect length…a bit under 5”, but very narrow, and found my proper fit in a waaaaaaaay smaller tube AND ring both, than I’d have ever imagined. The “right” size = as small as is safely possible…which can be a LOT smaller than you might imagine! You want to be packed in neatly. You should fill it right up flaccid with your tip pressed to the end. Too many people purchase ridiculously oversized devices and will end up downsizing pretty drastically. Letting go of the ego is part of the fun!
70FD10F3-A4D2-4BD5-930E-A06335081E7C.jpeg

Last edited:
I would recommend the Holy Trainer. While it is quite expensive, it has a perfect fit and is extremely comfortable to wear. I sometimes forget I am wearing it. Once I needed to get out of it badly, because it wasn't sitting right with my ball. I managed to get my cock out, but I could not get the thing off and had to call my girlfriend who has the key.
It is a pity that your wife don't want to play, but perhaps you went too far too fast? In my experience, suggesting a threesome (after some pillow talk and fantasy play), was what made my girlfriend go for it. From threesome it is not far to cuckold and from there chastity. Good luck!

I would recommend the Holy Trainer. While it is quite expensive, it has a perfect fit and is extremely comfortable to wear. I sometimes forget I am wearing it. Once I needed to get out of it badly, because it wasn't sitting right with my ball. I managed to get my cock out, but I could not get the thing off and had to call my girlfriend who has the key.
It is a pity that your wife don't want to play, but perhaps you went too far too fast? In my experience, suggesting a threesome (after some pillow talk and fantasy play), was what made my girlfriend go for it. From threesome it is not far to cuckold and from there chastity. Good luck!
Hey how r u, sounds good. Tell me more about u 2, wat u really like etc

Reactions: Visitor12
Thanks, Rigel, for the advice. It's true: I did have a cockring (it broke) that could be screwed together and it was 3.5cm in diametre, unlike my usual 4.0cm. However, I haven't found a good cage yet that would have such a small ring AND a bigger tube (3.0-3.5cm is too tight because I have plenty of foreskin. Anyways, I'll try and experiment or try and find something I can shape myself to find the perfect fit. All of this could be easier if my wife were in on it, but not only couldn't I win her to try cuckolding me, she is also not interested in Domina/submissive role play with me and simply made fun of me and my "muzzle" (as she called it) when I dared to present myself in the bedroom, wearing my then chastity cage and holding a new vibro in hand...
Sorry she made fun of you she should be more understanding, and she’s missing out because if she gave things a try she would probably enjoy her self

I second that: as far as non-piercing cages go, the *Holy Trainer* is the Holy Grail. And if you aren't keen on getting pierced (I'm certainly not), there's always Tether Products - https://tetherproducts.com/). He's out of stock and from what I hear, having a hard time finding a new manufacturer, but if enough of us let him know that we want him to replenish his inventory, maybe he'll be more motivated. He's been out of stock for a long time. It's a weird site, but the concept is extremely clever and I'm surprised I had never thought of it. I've seen knock-offs from China out there, but my fear would be microscopic imperfections that would cause lesions inside me...
It's interesting what you say about the route to chastity being threesome-->cuckold-->chastity. I've found that going straight to chastity was a much simpler way, and a threesome or cucking only a dream...

I recommend The Vice v2, it's got an anti-escape feature that works well and it's a very comfortable cage to wear, sure it's like $160 but after buying so many $30-$50 junk cages, I finally paid for the good stuff and it was worth it.