Who can seduce her?

Jennifer here.
Hi Jennifer, sorry it has taken me awhile to get back to you, you were so prompt to respond yesterday, thank you, well I told you we live in the South Pacific, so very unlikely we will meet, but I was so delighted to see your photos and the as I said beautiful boobs. love the freckles, are you thinking of becoming a HW? if so you will be a great success, have you shared before outside the marriage bed?
Please tell me a little about yourself and your desires, would love some more explicit photos if you ave some, I am to old now will be 79 in a few weeks,still have a high sex drive but the mind is OK but the flesh is weak, one of my delights is to give a lady oral sex as you don't need a rock hard cock to make them pleased, regards Michael

I am also always looking for a guy who understands his role in this game, there have been a few guys who just didn't know how to play the game properly and couldn't close the deal.

True.
I know hubbies who would have loved to let me do it but due to their past experience they are not sure.
I have been mature about it. Once I had long chats and seduced the wife, but when asked for real, she denied and stopped replying, I told the same to hubby and I stopped. Dont force.

True.
I know hubbies who would have loved to let me do it but due to their past experience they are not sure.
I have been mature about it. Once I had long chats and seduced the wife, but when asked for real, she denied and stopped replying, I told the same to hubby and I stopped. Dont force.
i don't force, I try to put her into situations where she chooses the outcome.

Reactions: anaym
it is very hit and miss, more miss. she is extremely picky and who she desires are more interested in younger women

Well i hope she is approached by a man she likes and he likes mature.
I would have asked you to set me up but I am right now seducing 2 wives, and i am pretty close to them, plus we are quite far.

Well i hope she is approached by a man she likes and he likes mature.
I would have asked you to set me up but I am right now seducing 2 wives, and i am pretty close to them, plus we are quite far.
yes but it is tough. guys are going for it and she will immediately shut down when approached by men who are overly aggressive. if they would just take their time they'd get a lot further.

Reactions: anaym