Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

I have found that you desire what is familiar. I would actually love to see several of wife's grown (married) nieces, nude. Even my sister in law. This is because you see them periodically and develop fantasies. But seeing nude, someone you have never seen before (unless agreat body) is irrelevant. So, I would definitely want to show my wife off to people around her. For instance, our daugther in law's brother has made it obvious that he fancies my wife.

I've shown 2 of my friends nude pictures of my wife and also pictures of us fucking and her sucking my cock, she doesn't know about it so when my 2 friends come by she talks to them and acts normal.
It becomes even better when she knows they have seen her so intimately.

Two of our grown sons buddies always comment on her tiktok postings. I have the contact of one of them and I send him a few more risque ones. I would love to send him open leg - showing pussy, but Im afraid he might share them. The other guy has actually invited her out on a date! He knows she is well and truly married to me. But he also use to hang out at our home when they were all in HS. So he has seen my wife braless around the house and he has also seen her get ready for dates. I dont have his contact. I wish I could get it without raising suspicion. He would be so grateful so see a few video clips of her stripping and playing with the massager.

Unfortunately she told him firmly to respect her. But he is persistent. I figure, he is now 28 and my wife is currently dating a 25yr old. So what's the problem of a little secret affair with one of our children's buddies?

Two of our grown sons buddies always comment on her tiktok postings. I have the contact of one of them and I send him a few more risque ones. I would love to send him open leg - showing pussy, but Im afraid he might share them. The other guy has actually invited her out on a date! He knows she is well and truly married to me. But he also use to hang out at our home when they were all in HS. So he has seen my wife braless around the house and he has also seen her get ready for dates. I dont have his contact. I wish I could get it without raising suspicion. He would be so grateful so see a few video clips of her stripping and playing with the massager.

Unfortunately she told him firmly to respect her. But he is persistent. I figure, he is now 28 and my wife is currently dating a 25yr old. So what's the problem of a little secret affair with one of our children's buddies?
Send them its exciting.

I have found that you desire what is familiar. I would actually love to see several of wife's grown (married) nieces, nude. Even my sister in law. This is because you see them periodically and develop fantasies. But seeing nude, someone you have never seen before (unless agreat body) is irrelevant. So, I would definitely want to show my wife off to people around her. For instance, our daugther in law's brother has made it obvious that he fancies my wife.
I have read your stories your wife is awesome the two of you have a grest relationship fell.free to ask me anything. BOB

We were at a spa on vacation and hardly anyone was there so we’re coming out of the shower in towels and checked a room nearby where there was a bench so we went in and I had her totally naked and spread when a gentleman walked in and started complimenting her beauty.
I just kept fucking her as he watched.

Well,we love going to nudist beaches, so everyone can see her. that’s completely fine, but one day we were just walking along, suddenly we met a working colleague of her. I felt her embarrassement. I enjoyed this situation very much- especially because he was ver much into looking at her. later she told me that she didn‘t like it but also made her feel hot.

My best friend has seen my wife naked. We were on holiday with two other couples over New Year. We rented a holiday home there. We all shared a shower there, of course. She had forgotten to lock the door one day and he didn't know. He wanted to go to the toilet and opened the bathroom door and saw her completely naked. He immediately closed the door again, of course. However, he recently told me that he finds her body so hot that he even masturbates on it more often. He Never saw such natural tits in real life. His wife doesn't know anything about it.

Well,we love going to nudist beaches, so everyone can see her. that’s completely fine, but one day we were just walking along, suddenly we met a working colleague of her. I felt her embarrassement. I enjoyed this situation very much- especially because he was ver much into looking at her. later she told me that she didn‘t like it but also made her feel hot.
I assume it was a male colleague? Was he good looking or is she much hotter than he is?

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe