Who have you seen naked that you probably shouldn't have?

I have seen my mom, my sister, my aunt, my brother's wife and my friend's mom naked all in the same exact way at different times. They forgot to bring a towel into the shower with them and they stepped out of the bathroom completely naked and wet to try and make an undetected dash for the towel closet. I don't know why my gene pool seems to be towel retarded but it is insanely consistent and I too am guilty for getting caught trying to sneak out naked and make a clean break for my bedroom. Luckily, that person who caught me was just one of the three polish girls (all sisters I think) who were our housecleaners. She stood outside smoking cigarettes for a good half an hour before she came back in to clean. I wasn't sure how to interpret that but it seemed like she probably told my mother. Lamest bitch move ever.

I have seen my mom, my sister, my aunt, my brother's wife and my friend's mom naked all in the same exact way at different times. They forgot to bring a towel into the shower with them and they stepped out of the bathroom completely naked and wet to try and make an undetected dash for the towel closet. I don't know why my gene pool seems to be towel retarded but it is insanely consistent and I too am guilty for getting caught trying to sneak out naked and make a clean break for my bedroom. Luckily, that person who caught me was just one of the three polish girls (all sisters I think) who were our housecleaners. She stood outside smoking cigarettes for a good half an hour before she came back in to clean. I wasn't sure how to interpret that but it seemed like she probably told my mother. Lamest bitch move ever.
I’d love catch you Gorgouse

I walked in and saw my brother-in-law fully naked one day. We were traveling and had stayed a few nights at my husband's brother's house up in Central Pennsylvania. His brother was up early every morning and left for work long before my husband and I would get up. One morning, I heard the hall shower come on, and I was feeling aroused, so I decided to surprise my husband. I went inside the bathroom and dropped my panties on the floor on top of his boxers. I remember the thought hit my mind that my husband wears boxer briefs, but that was as far as the thought went. (I should have realized those were not my husband's underwear.) I slid into the back of the shower inside the curtain, and my brother-in-law turned as our eyes met and locked. Our bodies just froze. We were standing 12" apart, both totally butt-ass naked.

I apologized profusely, but he never acted upset over it, and it was years ago, and we still stay with him when we travel to visit. I fondly remember my husband's brother is much larger endowed than my husband. There is a significant difference between the two of them.

Apparently, that morning, his brother was going to work late, and my husband was downstairs already drinking coffee when I got up. I now knock before going inside any door in their house.

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe