Who here can say??..

Well, i’ve mentiined before mine has been fucked by all types of men and women, some cousins, friends, neighbors, strangers, but now as she has gotten a little older, she has a smaller number of lovers, and is a little more picky of who fucks her, which i dont even get to do anymore

Reactions: robandkate
Well, i’ve mentiined before mine has been fucked by all types of men and women, some cousins, friends, neighbors, strangers, but now as she has gotten a little older, she has a smaller number of lovers, and is a little more picky of who fucks her, which i dont even get to do anymore

My wife has fucked friends, neighbors, strangers, and some cousins too. She is sort of picky, except when it comes to black guys. My pretty blonde suburban wife will let almost any black guy fuck her. I like that about her.

Reactions: werekinky2
How do you feel about that me personally if she wasnt a whore i wouldn't put a ring on it

My first wife fucked other guys, usually in front of me but sometimes alone. I loved it. When we divorced (unrelated to our lifestyle) I knew that I could never be happy in a monogamous relationship. It took me a couple of years to find my wife Kate. I did not get serious about Kate until after she had sex with two different older married friends of mine. I got to watch each of them fuck her on several different occasions before I asked her to marry me. I wanted to make sure that she was really into letting other guys fuck her. Kate has been VERY promiscuous during our marriage.

I wouldn't put a ring on it if she wasn't a whore I told her that's the one reason I was with her
Woa you and i have much in. Common i feel and said the exact same thing to her .if you wouldnt mind when did you realise you prefered whorey women and what do think molded your prefrance for me it was watching my mom growing up sevral timess in gangbangs or. Passed around by my step dad and his buddies and i knew then i had to have one

I was the same my mom brought home different guys all the time. I've seen her come in and 4 guys right behind her they all took turns fucking her. We were in a motel room once two beds and I looked over and the guy was shoving a huge cock down her throat and held her head down on it and told her gag slut and he pinned her legs behind her shoulders and pounded her.

My first wife fucked other guys, usually in front of me but sometimes alone. I loved it. When we divorced (unrelated to our lifestyle) I knew that I could never be happy in a monogamous relationship. It took me a couple of years to find my wife Kate. I did not get serious about Kate until after she had sex with two different older married friends of mine. I got to watch each of them fuck her on several different occasions before I asked her to marry me. I wanted to make sure that she was really into letting other guys fuck her. Kate has been VERY promiscuous during our marriage.
you knew you wanted to make her your wife because she fucked other guy? sooo cool. was your marriage a traditional marriage or did other men get to fuck her on your wedding night?

you knew you wanted to make her your wife because she fucked other guy? sooo cool. was your marriage a traditional marriage or did other men get to fuck her on your wedding night?

Actually, my first wife started having sex with friends of mine in front of me, with my encouragement, before we got married. We were just 18 and just out of high school. The first time it was totally spontaneous and alcohol was involved. We both liked it so we involved other friends of mine.

By the time we married at 21, she had been fucking several friends of mine for three years. They were all at our wedding but did not fuck her on our wedding night.

Actually, my first wife started having sex with friends of mine in front of me, with my encouragement, before we got married. We were just 18 and just out of high school. The first time it was totally spontaneous and alcohol was involved. We both liked it so we involved other friends of mine.

By the time we married at 21, she had been fucking several friends of mine for three years. They were all at our wedding but did not fuck her on our wedding night.
You are lucky, to have found not 1 but 2 women who are into this lifestyle.

You are lucky, to have found not 1 but 2 women who are into this lifestyle.

That is a fact. I never take it for granted. I feel bad for guys who want their wife to fuck other guys but never or rarely have it happen. I have never had a wife who DID NOT fuck other guys. I have never had a monogamous marriage. I like being married to an attractive wife who other guys want to fuck and who other guys actually get to fuck.

I have a few buddies I have known for most of my life. They each got to fuck each of my wives many times.

• Love

wow. you've been in the lifestyle basically since you were a kid! your friends must have enjoyed fucking her. knowing that even if they didn't have a gf of their own, they could still get some pussy from your gf!

wow. you've been in the lifestyle basically since you were a kid! your friends must have enjoyed fucking her. knowing that even if they didn't have a gf of their own, they could still get some pussy from your gf!

Yes, I have been enjoying sharing my gf/wife with other guys since I was 18. My buddies from high school loved fucking my gf. When they were not dating anyone they just fucked my gf. My high school friends even fucked my gf while they dated and even married other girls. Two of my buddies married friends of my gf and my gf still let those guys fuck her. I thought it was hot that she was letting the husbands of two of her girlfriends fuck her.