Who would use and inseminate my wife in front of me while I watch her get fucked?

I would love to see my wife get fucked by another man. I want to see how she undresses completely in front of him, willingly shows off her body and offers herself to him. I would like to see how she lets her breasts be touched, how her breasts are sucked. How she greedily sucks other cocks as if it were her biggest wish and now she can't wait to have a cock in front of her face and now can't stop sucking the glans. How she spreads her legs and shows her pussy. How she lets her cunt finger in front of my eyes and lets her cunt stretch. How she gets her hanging labia to be grasped by another man. How she finally lets other cocks into her wet cunt. How she rides this cock horny in front of me as if I wasn't there at all. And how she can't get enough of getting cum on her face, her breasts and deep into her pussy or her sweet ass pussy. How she licks the remaining sperm from the shaft and swallows it willingly.

I would like to know how you would fuck with my wife in front of me. What would you do with her, whether she would have to take your testicles in her mouth with pleasure, or suck the glans, or if you just want to impregnate her in front of me and fill her with sperm? I would like to see another man's sperm in her pussy and enjoy knowing that she carries it in her. I would like to see how she has an orgasm in front of me again and again, trembling with horniness and infinitely wet, with nipples that protrude so far that they already call "suck me" - without me even touching her or taking note of me.

I want to know your dirtiest fantasies!

If I like your answers, I'll show you more of her privately if you like. I can show you every inch you want to see

IMG_8914.jpegIMG_8915.jpegIMG_8924.jpegIMG_8926.jpegIMG_8925.jpeg

I would love to see my wife get fucked by another man. I want to see how she undresses completely in front of him, willingly shows off her body and offers herself to him. I would like to see how she lets her breasts be touched, how her breasts are sucked. How she greedily sucks other cocks as if it were her biggest wish and now she can't wait to have a cock in front of her face and now can't stop sucking the glans. How she spreads her legs and shows her pussy. How she lets her cunt finger in front of my eyes and lets her cunt stretch. How she gets her hanging labia to be grasped by another man. How she finally lets other cocks into her wet cunt. How she rides this cock horny in front of me as if I wasn't there at all. And how she can't get enough of getting cum on her face, her breasts and deep into her pussy or her sweet ass pussy. How she licks the remaining sperm from the shaft and swallows it willingly.

I would like to know how you would fuck with my wife in front of me. What would you do with her, whether she would have to take your testicles in her mouth with pleasure, or suck the glans, or if you just want to impregnate her in front of me and fill her with sperm? I would like to see another man's sperm in her pussy and enjoy knowing that she carries it in her. I would like to see how she has an orgasm in front of me again and again, trembling with horniness and infinitely wet, with nipples that protrude so far that they already call "suck me" - without me even touching her or taking note of me.

If I like your answers, I'll show you more of her privately if you like. I can show you every inch you want to see

View attachment 2059122View attachment 2059123View attachment 2059124View attachment 2059125View attachment 2059127
I want to watch your face as she plays with my balls in her mouth as she strokes my enlarging cock. Smacking it across her face as she takes turns sucking the tip and my ball sack.

You see my had go behind her head as she switches from sack to tip. I apply pressure to force it deeper into that slutty mouth. Hips start pumping slowly as I slowly fuck her mouth, “your mouth is about to get a sneak peek of what ima do to both your pussy and ass!” I tell her as I pick up the pace and hear her starting to gag as my cock slides between the back of her throat to the tip of her tongue.

I stop once she seems outta breathe. Drooling, gasping for air, eyes watering. “Goood girl” I tell her as I slowly flip her over, ass in the air facing you as I spread her cheeks apart. “Tell your lil bitch how much you want daddy to eat your ass/pussy baby”, I tell her. “I want daddy to eat me so well I forget your stupid name”, she tells you. “I want to cum over and over on his face until I’m BWGGING for him to stuff me with that cock of his! I want him to cum in me so you can see how beautiful my pussy looks with a REAL MANS load in it!” She exclaims as I spit on her sexy ass hole.

“Time for breakfast 😈” I saw with a devilish grin as I drop face first between her cheeks

• Love
Reactions: Wfshta and Ccurious

View attachment 2059122View attachment 2059123View attachment 2059124View attachment 2059125View attachment 2059127
Suckable titys she has luscious cock sucking lips that need to be wrapped around some cock 😋awesome pussy ready for a good pounding and filled with a hot load of cum🍆💦🔥😍

Oh wow sexy wife, I would so enjoy cuming to play with her, I like it even better if you are there to watch how she gives herself to me and lets me do what I want with her while you just watch

• Love
Reactions: Chris0889

Thats a nice fantasy, i would love in real

I'd stretch her beautiful butthole

Mmmmm perfect! I could eat n fuck both holes for days!

That is a very very pretty pussy.

I would start by taking her out on a nice date, then take her back home where you'll have already setup the bed for her and I to fuck. You can sit over in the corner and watch your wife undress for me excitedly. Then as she unzips my pants and my 9 inch bwc flings out hitting her in the face, seeing it she says wow your bigger than my husband, then she says thank you babe to you right as she wraps her lips around my cock sucking it for a few minutes. After she sucks it for a few minutes I'd pick her up throw her into doggy face down ass up. Her face facing you so you can see her facial expressions as I pound her from behind making her cum uncontrollably doing what you can't do for her. After doggy I'd let her ride me to her hearts content. Then I'd throw her in missionary and then thrust slowly at first then gradually increase speed. And as she looks into my eyes thanking me for pleasuring her she then says to me to cum inside and breed her. I then in compliance begin to thrust faster till I burst the most amount of cum your wife has ever seen inside her. I then slowly pull my cock out and cum pours out of her pussy. Her smiling now puts some of my cum on her finger she looks over at you and says thank you babe as she puts her finger covered with my cum inside her mouth to taste.

Damm where do you start on such a beautiful woman ? I guess I would dive into that pussy and suck on her clit till she begs me to stop.

Yes I would and repeatedly

Absolutely I would love to fill her up

• Love

I would love to fuck your wife and breed her in front of you any time!

• Love

View attachment VID_20240426_151246.mp4