Who's wife/gf has been contacted by a stranger?.....

I’ve done this a few times. A couple via Facebook and a couple via text. Texting is much more effective.

I didn’t meet with any of the women because none of them were near me. But I’m confident at least 2 would have had I been local.

A couple women never replied (all on Facebook)

One texted with me for a bit. She told her husband after the fact, but didn’t show him our texts.

One escalated very quickly via text. When I asked for a photo for my contacts, she sent a revealing one, and we went from there. She did not tell her husband.

Another built up more slowly via text. She discussed with her husband from the jump and he encouraged her to continue to engage with me. ThIs one got hot and was a lot of fun.

I’ve done this a few times. A couple via Facebook and a couple via text. Texting is much more effective.

I didn’t meet with any of the women because none of them were near me. But I’m confident at least 2 would have had I been local.

A couple women never replied (all on Facebook)

One texted with me for a bit. She told her husband after the fact, but didn’t show him our texts.

One escalated very quickly via text. When I asked for a photo for my contacts, she sent a revealing one, and we went from there. She did not tell her husband.

Another built up more slowly via text. She discussed with her husband from the jump and he encouraged her to continue to engage with me. ThIs one got hot and was a lot of fun.
did this happen as a result of hubby contacting you, first? thank you for participating.

I've done this tens of times (15 to be exact). I approach either as an online stranger or as the husband's friend who's not so in touch, and see how they react when I tempt them.

I've sexted with then for a while. Didn't meet them since they live far away but I've always found it exciting cuz I got quite a reputation for seducing through online.

Even guided 2 vanilla couples into this lifestyle. It was fun to explore.

Back when AOL had chat rooms, I met a guy who was interested in meeting couples. After talking to him a few times, I gave him my wife's screen name and told him to try and seduce her. After the 2 of them chatted a few times, it graduated to talking on the phone. I watched as my wife had phone sex with him one night. A few weeks later she and I were going out, and she called him to meet us. I asked her if she was going to sleep with us that night, and she said it's possible, have to meet him first. Unfortuanely, he wasn't home to get the call, and her interest waned after that. This is what he missed out on.thumbnail (1).jpg

Back when AOL had chat rooms, I met a guy who was interested in meeting couples. After talking to him a few times, I gave him my wife's screen name and told him to try and seduce her. After the 2 of them chatted a few times, it graduated to talking on the phone. I watched as my wife had phone sex with him one night. A few weeks later she and I were going out, and she called him to meet us. I asked her if she was going to sleep with us that night, and she said it's possible, have to meet him first. Unfortuanely, he wasn't home to get the call, and her interest waned after that. This is what he missed out on.View attachment 1225875
Bad luck.......lovely tits

Back when AOL had chat rooms, I met a guy who was interested in meeting couples. After talking to him a few times, I gave him my wife's screen name and told him to try and seduce her. After the 2 of them chatted a few times, it graduated to talking on the phone. I watched as my wife had phone sex with him one night. A few weeks later she and I were going out, and she called him to meet us. I asked her if she was going to sleep with us that night, and she said it's possible, have to meet him first. Unfortuanely, he wasn't home to get the call, and her interest waned after that. This is what he missed out on.View attachment 1225875
i'm surprised her interest didn't continue. were there any more phone contacts between then?

can you tell us the progression on how that happened?
It was a retaliation I was was fucking a big rotted red head and she found out. During a girls night out she connected with a guy at a bar. She told me he had a thin cock and she sucked it forest then he fucked her

I had been chatting with a guy locally and met to share some pics of her, while talking she had wanted someone to give a quote for trimming a tree so we let him call her and come out to give a fake estimate so he could see her in person,worked great! He loved to mastubate and told her he had to go to his truck a few times and while there mastubating while he stood nearby!