Why do most guys on here hide behind pictures of their beautiful wives as their profile picture????

There's probably a few reasons:
1. We are proud of our hotwives. Just as we want to share them in real life, we also want to share them here. We are mostly not interested or looking to share ourselves.
2. We are ashamed of our 'dad' bodies lol.
3. We figure that attractive pics of our wives will attract more attention. More attention means more interesting chats with other cucks (or bulls).

Not sure I’d label it hiding behind anything, espesh when one alternates/does both. I reckon it’s decidedly more “off” when a guy outright represents himself as a wife, or gf, or woman...and that certainly goes on here some. Just my 2cents tho...

Reactions: werekinky2
Why not put your picture on your profile and your sexy wives pictures in your albums, makes more sense to me.
I was thinking about putting one of her pictures as the profile picture. I usually ask her if she allows me to put them down. I do agree with some of the comments though, her picture will definitely bring more attention than a picture of me

I was thinking about putting one of her pictures as the profile picture. I usually ask her if she allows me to put them down. I do agree with some of the comments though, her picture will definitely bring more attention than a picture of me
good luck with it

Reactions: btweets
Because they want to attract a bulls attention I guess and bulls want to fuck the wife\ gf not the man, usually at least 😄
This.
Plus, putting pics of myself online (even just as a profile avatar) would make my wife suspicious that I might be trying to attract women. She is a bit insecure and dead against sharing me. She worries constantly that my encouraging her into the lifestyle is just a way for me to fuck other other women. I wouldn't want to make her worry anymore than she already does.

Reactions: werekinky2
It could also create another question as to why are there not as many women/wives/gf want to share their men?
Their are a few ladies but not as many as the other way round

This.
Plus, putting pics of myself online (even just as a profile avatar) would make my wife suspicious that I might be trying to attract women. She is a bit insecure and dead against sharing me. She worries constantly that my encouraging her into the lifestyle is just a way for me to fuck other other women. I wouldn't want to make her worry anymore than she already does.
I completely understand you..the most important thing is that she is having fun and that she is happy and feel like a Queen 💕

Reactions: bunnyandtim