Why do so few people on this site get verified?

We notice almost no one here gets verified and yet it is super easy, almost risk free as no face picture required. We take verified accounts totally serious when contacted by someone with one, but when contacted by an unverified account start from a position of scepticism based on experience. We know this is same for many (but not all) couples

So, single guys what stops you verifying and increasing your chances?

We notice almost no one here gets verified and yet it is super easy, almost risk free as no face picture required. We take verified accounts totally serious when contacted by someone with one, but when contacted by an unverified account start from a position of scepticism based on experience. We know this is same for many (but not all) couples

So, single guys what stops you verifying and increasing your chances?
I just never got around to it but you are right

Same topic from a short time ago, still on front page of this section. Hope yours goes better, lol.

probably many reasons... mine is quite simple: wife knows I like and use sites like this, I look for someone interesting to meet and when I do I show her, but she doesn't want to get involved in any way. about face showing? no way at all for both of us, privacy is a MUST in some area and we live in one of those